'Play'date ~ Tsukasa (lime)

Start from the beginning

The higher I elevated on my feet, the more of Tsukasa's grinning face I could see.

After fixing my chair and stretching out my back, I looked around to see only a few students still in the classroom. That's was when I finally looked back at the boy who was sitting on my open notebooks.

I gave him a small glare and grabbed the end of my books and pulled them back with force. His eyes widened as he fell back just like me a second ago.

I giggled at his groaning state and placed my work in my bag, zipping it up and placing my bag on my back.

I watched him jump up, shaking his head quickly making his choppy hair swing back and forth. We made eye contact and he slowly licked one of his sharp teeth before grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him as he ran out of the door.

"H-hey!" I said, trying to pull my hand back but to no avail.

Tsukasa was a flirt, everyone knew it but that doesn't mean these little gestures still didn't make me flustered.

I watched my surroundings as the boy pulled me behind him. He was taking the same route as I took whenever I would go to the recording room and my thoughts were confirmed when he swiftly kicked open the familiar door and roughly threw me onto the couch.

I landed on my stomach and flipped on my back when I heard him lock the door.

My eyes widened at his gesture. Even I knew nothing good could happen when Tsukasa was locked in a room with someone.

However, my eyes softened when I examined the room around me.

In the middle of the room, supported by some chairs and a coffee table was a fort. A fort made of multiple different blankets of many shapes, colors, and textures.

I could tell Tsukasa made it himself because it looked a little unstable and uneven. Although, in that moment I wasn't concerned about that. In that moment, I was happy I had agreed to Tsukasa's little playdate.

The boy knocked me out of my thoughts when I saw him lunge into the fort. I watched as the exterior shook and wobbled but still managed to stay standing.

He was sitting on his knees with his hands placed in front of him for stability. He was looking at me with an open mouth smile as he motioned with his hands for me to join him.

How could I say no to that face?

I gently stood up from my laying position on the couch and took soft steps towards the fort

I ducked and sat next to him, making sure not to excessively touch any of the blankets.

We sat criss-cross across from each other. He had on a toothy grin which surprisingly looked genuine. He stared at me and I stared back. This went on for a few minutes before I finally broke the eye contact.

"Did you uh..need something?" I asked, scratching my arm nervously. He was still staring deep into my irises with no sign he was planning to stop soon.

"I just didn't think I would get this far" he mumbled.

I then felt his stare leave me which gave me the confidence to look back at him. He was sorting through something in the corner of the fort. I couldn't see what is was because it was covered in blankets.

Suddenly a small box was shoved in my face, hitting the tip of my nose

"I stole- uh I mean..I got this for you!"
He said happily.

I giggled at how proud he was and ignored the fact that he probably stole whatever was in the box.

I gently took it and opened it. I tilted my head as I examined the shiny object. It was a simple golden necklace that had a small pearl pendant dangling from the middle.