one hundred nine

this is this flashback chapter in episode two. so please remember it's almost everything in the past and that i'm switching through times.
i hope it's not that confusing.
just a little reminder (;

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"where's my wife? i need to see my wife!" mark yells as the doctors tried to examined him in boise.

after one week they finally found them.

"sir, you need to lie down. you're wife is in good hands." the doctor told him.

"no, i need to be with her. gwen! i need to see her!" mark screams. "what if she dies and i couldn't see her one more time!"

"sir, sir! you're hurting yourself." the doctor remind him.

but mark didn't listen. he shoot up and ran out of the trauma room. he need to be by his side.

he found her in the room next to him.

she was barely awake.

"mark? my husband? where is he? is he dead?" gwen asks looking between the doctors.

mark wanted to walk over to her but a resident hold him back.

"you can't be in here, sir." he tells mark who tried to push past him.

"no, this is my wife! i have a right to see her!" mark yells.

then suddenly gwen's heart stopped making his heart sank.

a doctor started doing cpr.

"charge to 200!"

nothing.

"charge again!"

nothing.

"charge to 300!"

synus rhythm.

mark sighs relieved when gwen opened her eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

callie slept in gwen room.

it's now one week since they got transfered back to seattle and gwen hasn't woken up since.

"callie? callie?" derek whispers making her awake. "go home."

"no, i'm all right." callie shoke her head.

"no, you're not." derek says stepping into the room. "you've been up for the past two nights bouncing between arizona's room and here."

"i just need some coffee." callie sighs rubbing her eyes. "can you, um... can you stay with her while i run to the cafeteria?"

"i'll stay with her all night." derek assures her.

"i just feel like we're losing her, derek. usually when i talk to her, i sense that she's there, that she's listening, but i think she's giving up." she sighs. "i'm so scared the second i leave this hospital, i'm gonna get a phone call that she's dead."

"that's not gonne happen tonight." derek assures her.

"promise?"

derek nods. "if she starts going south, i'll tell her to cut it out. she idolizes me. she'll do whatever i say."

callie nods, squeezing gwen's hand before leaving the room.

"you heard what i told her. don't make me look like an ass. pull it together. a lot of people counting on you." derek tells his sister when mark entered the room. "where have you been?"