fourty two

mark and gwen were in her apartment having sex again. the first time as a couple.

"it's way more hotter and dirtier knowing that you are my girlfriend." mark tells her while he was over her.

"it's exciting. i mean, we were together a year ago. and this time it has to be better. if you can't do this. be bound to just one woman, then tell me now. because if you cheat on me again, i don't care with wich woman, i will leave and i will never ever come back." she tells him sternly.

she couldn't handle it if mark would cheat on her again.

"baby, i promise i won't cheat on you. never ever." he promises her before kissing her again.

they kissed again.

"i don't want to go to work." gwen whinces. "it's warm in here. it's a cocoon. no derek or arizona we have to explain to."

"no lives to save." mark says kissing her.

"plus i have a patient with arizona today." she tells him. "a quicky?" gwen smirks. "a quicky will make me feel better."

"you definitely need a quicky." mark smirks kissing her again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"jackson prescott, you shot up!" gwen smiles bridely as she enters the boys room.

jackson was on of her longest patient. she met him back in la. when gwen moved to seattle the prescott's moved with her because gwen was his favorite doctor.

"no, i didn't." jackson shoke his head.

"then why you look so big?" gwen asks smiling.

"because your short." he replies while sitting himself on his bed with the help of his mother.

"i've always been short, you grew." gwen reminds him.

"dr.shepherd while i check jackson, why don't you take melinda through today's procedure." arizona asks her.

"yeah, no problem." gwen nods looking at melinda. "come on."

"did you see he looks more yellow?" melinda asks concerned outside the room.

"okay, dr.robbins's going to check his liver function test." she explaines the worried mother before turning to alex, who was assisting. "before we start, let me explain. jackson's had 12 bowel resections. i'm jackson's doctor since my time in la. now, melinda is a single mom. she works like a maniac to make sure that beautiful boy has health coverage."

"gwen..." melinda interjects.

"don't even start. this is a special family. we do whatever we can do to help." gwen tells alex.

"it's really not necessary..." melinda tries again.

"it is necessary." gwen insisted.

the two woman looked at each other.

"we'll take good care of your kid." alex assures the mother.

"thank you." melinda thanks. then alex walked back to arizona.

"now let's talk about surgery." gwen says to melinda while they sat down.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after speaking to jackson's mother gwen sat on a computer at a nurses station when arizona approached her.

"gwen, i want to talk to you about jackson prescott." she tells her standing at the opposite side of the desk.