seventy four

gwen was sitting in a plane back to seattle.

where she was?

in l.a with addison.

directly after she got discharged from the hospital she took the next flight to l.a.

she needed to be outside of seattle after all that happened. she had to get her head clear.

now, after three weeks she went back. but she is a little afraid.

she hasn't talked to mark, callie or derek since then.

they called her but she never answered.

she just want her life to be back to normal.
she wants to get back to work.

and she hopes that derek will let her take her job as head of cardio back.

even if she knows that it would be hard to convince him and mark that she is fine.

"dear passengers, please buckle up. we will land soon." she heard a female voice through the intercom.

gwen did as she was told then she looked out of the window down at seattle.

she knew mark will be mad when she came back. he was not that happy when she left.

gwen sighed thinking about the fight they will have.

"are you visiting seattle for the first time?" the lady next to gwen asks her.

"oh, no, no. i live in seattle." gwen explains smiling briefly at her. "i just went to visit my friend in la."

"oh. what do you do in seattle?" the lady asks interested.

"uh, i'm a surgeon." gwen replied.

the lady looked slightly suprised by her answer.

"uh, uh, did you know any of those doctors... from that shooting?" the woman asks in a low voice.

gwen sighed looking out of the window again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was entering the hospital walking through the main entrance. she was scared what will happen to her.

she knew people will be mad at her for leaving. but she needed this.

as she walked to the reception she saw callie and mark standing there talking.

they hadn't saw her yet.

should she go over to them or just leaving?

she decided to talk to them. so she walked over to the desk clearing her throat making them look at her.

"gwen?" callie gasps hugging her tight.

gwen looked over callie's shoulder to see mark looking at the floor instead of looking at her.

callie let go of her but kept her hands on gwen's shoulders.

"where were you? i was worried." callie said punching gwen in her arm.

"ow! what was that for?" gwen asks even if she knew the answer.

"for leaving and not answering my calls!" callie replies.

"i'm sorry. it was just to much for me here." gwen said. "i was in la at addison's. and i'm sorry for not answering any calls. i needed time."

"don't do that ever again." callie warns her before she stepped aside so mark could look at gwen.