fifty eight

today the people from mercy west starting to work at seattle grace mercy west. gwen already hate them.

mark and gwen were walking to the hospital when a young men in orange scrubs almost made gwen fall as he sprinted beside her in the hospital. fortunately mark got a hold of gwen.

"hey, man, watch out!" gwen yells but the orange wearing men didn't hear her.

"you alright?" mark asks once gwen stand on both of her feet.

"i hate mercy west." gwen spits continue walking.

"it won't be easy." mark agrees walking besides her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was in the e.r searching for callie, because mr.torres sat in the waiting room.

"did the gentleman from the waiting room ever find you?" gwen asks her friend as she walks up to her.

"what?" callie asks confused as she looked through a cart.

"it's the gentleman who could possibly be your father." gwen tells her.

"what?"  callie looked at gwen with wide eyes.

gwen nodded to the waiting room and callie saw her father sitting there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after a surgery gwen searched callie and found her in an empty room sitting on a chouch crying with tissues in her hand.

"it didn't go well? i mean the talk to your father." gwen asks.

"at least now i can move on with my life." callie sniffles while gwen sat next to her. "stop entertaining any thoughts of getting back together with my family. i don't need a father. i don't." callie starts to cry again. "not one who won't accept me."

gwen took her in her arms stroking her head.

"it's okay. i can tell as someone who never grow up with one, you should try. try and work things out even if it seems impossible. i would do anything to have my dad back." gwen tells her as callie cried into her arms.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after a long shift gwen came home to see mark already in bed.

"how was your day?" mark asks his fiancé.

"it was exhausting. callie's dad was here and i had to be there for her. but callie just texted me that her dad except that she's gay." gwen smiles happy for callie.

"that's great. you're a good friend." mark tells her.

"i know. i'm also a good fiancé and i am good in bed." gwen says taking off her clothes.

"i can agree with that." mark chuckles looking back at his laptop.

"you know what? i don't care about the merger. i have a great best friend, i'm getting married soon, my brother is okay with that and hopefully we will be three soon." gwen says sad about still not being pregnant.

"it will work. sooner or later, babe. don't give up." mark says while gwen brushed her teeth in the bathroom.

"how was your day?" gwen asks stepping out of the bath room.

"nothing special. just one surgery after another." mark shurgs closing his laptop.

gwen sat herself next to mark on the bed turning to him.

mark started to kiss her neck.

"baby, you know, i love sex with you but i'm just exhausted. can we just sleep?" gwen asks.

"of course." mark pouts. "but i'm horny and you look incredibly sexy."

gwen sighs. "okay, but you will to do all the work."

mark smirks getting on top of her.

"you're unbelievable." gwen giggles.

"that's why you love me 'cause i'm unbelievable." mark smirks starting to kiss her again.