"Everyone was having fun. We always have fun. We really need a girl in the squad, at last! Hahaha..We thought that it's going to be really hard for us to have an actress in the group, but KGE-sshi nailed it. She becomes one of us easily. I'm her biggest fan," KKN seemed to have a little problem to stop praising KGE. Which only made LMH stiffened on his seat. And it looked like it was only WDH who could notice the changing on LMH's gesture.

"Whoaaa,, I am also GoEun Noona biggest fan," WDH tried to fix the situation. "anyway, Pyeha, I can't wait to finally shoot with you and Noona again for one day in Corea scene. I want to have another fun time with you two just like our police station scene." WDH hoped that he was succeeded in changing the topic to another new scene of them. But he didn't think he was when he saw LMH looked a little restless.

"I guess the schedule is within 2 days from now. We will have so many horse riding scenes also." LMH voice sounded bothered.

"Whoa,, I would love to try a horse riding too. If I were you, I will ask KGE-sshi to practice together, hyeong. I saw her rode a horse perfectly in her late movie. She really has so much in a talent." KKN went on with his words without knowing how LMH started to drink his tonic a little way too fast while he looked at KKN with his suspicious glare.

And as LMH finished his tonic one at a time, he said" Whaa, you really are her big fan, KyungNam-ah. I didn't know that she can ride a horse. I haven't seen her movie. What is the title of the movie? I guess I have to watch it. " with a hidden peeved tone LMH asked KKN.

"It was Memory of the Sword. She did most of her fightings and action scenes all by herself. You have to watch it, hyeong. I was a little intimidated, honestly. But, now I think she helps me a lot by watching her crafts. She inspired me to go beyond and work my best to every scene that I have to take." KKN told LMH with an obvious respect on his face toward KGE. KKN smiled to himself as if he was remembering something sweet after he said all of that about KGE.

WDH saw LMH cleared his throat to KKN long speech about KGE. He was worried about LMH's next reaction.

Don't be too obvious, Pyeha!
He was just saying what he was saying.
He is only a proud co-worker.
Don't get over thinking!

WDH really wanted to sweep whatever expressions that LMH had on his face right now. He was hoping that KKN didn't notice. A green monster was all WDH thought about LMH at the moment. He couldn't decide whether he had to laugh at his Pyeha or had to feel sorry.

"Let's go to the boys. We need to eat now or we get our belly a little flat."WDH came up with the idea abruptly. He had to do something before this conversation getting tense and awkward for them.

"You're right DooHwan-ah, I really need to eat something." LMH agreed. "But I need to go to the rest room first," he said.

"Let's go," KKN also agreed. "We need to make our belly happy." after that sentence, KKN bursted to laugh out of the blue.

"What is it?" LMH asked him as he got up from his seat to go to the rest room.

"Hahahaha, nothing Hyeong. It was just this Happy Belly thing that always made me laugh. KGE-sshi way of life. She eats a lot! And she won't stop to eat whenever she wants. She really has a big bag in her belly." and KKN laughed again, while LMH only gave him a little smirk and walked away.

Aah Pyeha!
You really are in trouble.
What should I do now?
Should I call noona to make you smile?
I hope you two know how to keep your feelings under the radar.
We're going to have a lot of fun if you two failed to stay low on the ground.
WDH sighed.
But he promised to watched over these two of his new favorite people.

Beep

"DoHwan-ah, are you free?"
KGE texted him.

"Noona, I'm with the boys right now. What's up?"

No reply
.....
Still no reply

After 1 minute
"Have fun Hoobae! I'm with my noona right now. And send my hi to everyone."

"You too Noona. See you at our Corea scene!"

"Can't hardly wait!"

WDH smiled happily to her reply when LMH approached him.

"Whaa,, must be a pretty girl who just texted you, DooHwan-ah." he teased WDH mischievously and pretended to peep to his phone screen. But unfortunately, LMH's eyes were too sharp to see the name on the screen. He didn't mean to be nosy though, but his unintended act caused him another blow of a headache.

"It was GoEun Noona. She said hi to everyone." WDH said casually. He pretended to be cool while he knew his adorable green monster Pyeha wasn't cool at all.

"I see. I bet she just said hi to you, since she texted only to you." LMH scoffed and couldn't hide his irked.

"Yaah,, hyeong. She did send hi to everyone. She might just want to ask me for another movie recommendation." WDH felt like his brain didn't help him to get the best reason for why KGE texted him. And he believed he really gave the wrong reason.

"So you're her movie advisor, now? Awesome!" LMH seemed to be unable to keep his cool anymore.

"Hyeong, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to up set you." WDH gave LMH an understanding look and pet his shoulder. "Do you have something to tell me?" he looked at LMH's face intently as if he was trying to read LMH's mind.

LMH looked back at WDH and started to pretend that he was confused, "What do you mean, DooHwan-ah? Why should I be up set?" as he shifted his eyes from WDH intent eyes, and tried to busy his hands with his phone. He looked like a teenage boy who just got caught smoking and tried so hard to hide the cigarette. WDH chuckled.

"Thank God I didn't make you up set then, Pyeha. I will be in so much trouble if I did, didn't I?" he said teasingly. "Gaja! I'm super hungry now seeing your face like that, hyeong." WDH started to pulled LMH's arm to come with him to the dining table.

"Why with my face?", LMH still gave him his annoyed glare at WDH who only gave him his adorable mischief smirk in return.

So they dined together and got home with happy bellies. Tomorrow they would have another busy schedules.

*****

Beep

LMH woke up to the loud beep from his phone. He thought it was his alarm. It was 6am. He took his phone and was surprised by the sender shown on his screen.

"Good morning sanbaenim. I hope you're having a fun shooting with JEC sanbae today. I'll see you on the next day. Can't wait to meet with Maximus, and DooHwan-ah, and you. Wink"
KGE.

He felt like he wanted to jump from his bed and dance. He smiled ear to ear and laughed happily.

GoEun-nie you just made my morning beautiful.
I'm so happy.
I can't wait to see you, too

Then he whistled as he took his bath robe and went to shower.
This cute green monster surely had the time of his life just because of a simple text.

❤️

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.
And happy reading too🌹

Love,
SAL