Soulmark recap

~Katsuki POV~

Midoriya and I were watching that one English movie that he had to watch in subbed. I didn't use to like it that much until recently.

I think it might be the fact that I'm actually training to be a hero now, but SpiderMan is the biggest mood.

By the end of it, Izuku was laying on top of me and I was still watching the whole thing out. I swear I've never even been remotely interested in this movie before now.

As the movie was coming to a close, Izu nuzzled my neck before wrapping his arms around my torso and squeezing me tightly.

The feeling of him clinging to me like a scared kitten made me wanna take him up in his arms and protecting him from anything, but I didn't wanna disturb him so I left him there on top of me.

After a couple beats of the end credits playing in the background, I heard him giggle under his breath.

"What?" I asked as he started to giggle more to himself.

"You're really muscly and strong, Kacchan!" He said looking up at me with the most adorable smile on his face.

His face was dusted pink and I could tell that my face was flushed red by how hot my face was.

I turned on my side, moving him with me and wrapping my arms around his waist. He just snuggled back into me and we held each other close. 

He snuggled closer to me and in the process, pushed his knee in between my thighs. My spine shivered and I felt his arms cling tighter to me.

"You little shit." I chuckled and he stuck his tongue out at me.

He relaxed his leg so I wasn't touching my crotch and buried his face in my chest. I stroked his hair and it was surprisingly soft. I kinda thought that it being so messy, would make it tangle but I could run my fingers through it just fine.

"Katsukiiiiiii~" Izuku purred in my ear.

"Don't pull that shit when we're this close, nerd." I chuckled before he continued with, "Didn't to say you were going to be the drummer for Jirou's song?"

"Tch, if they want me to one up them so badly, they only gotta ask."

"Kachaaaaan!"

"Izukuuuuuuuu."

"They did ask you!"

"Never said I wasn't going too."

He looked up at me and pouted before pushing me over and sitting on my chest. He crossed his arms and sat crisscross.

He was still barely 50 kilos so I just pushed him over and pinned him under me. His face got really red before he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

When we pulled away, we were back in the side by side position that we were in before. His warmth against me was calming and serine.

This is probably the most relaxed I've felt around him since we were little. He was playful and affectionate. I loved the intimate moments we had together, but this seemed much more relaxed and calm.

I kissed him on his forehead before he snuggled closer to me.

"Hey, Kacchan?" He said after several beats of silence.

"Yeah?"

"You know how you're really good at guessing peoples soulmates?"

"Mhm."

"Any Idea on who you think Iida's soulmate might be?"

"Well, to be honest, not really. I don't think his personality would fit with anyone near him who doesn't already have a soulmate, nor do I think that anyone in our class has a soulmark that would match." I said, having thought about this in my free time, like a looser. "The only person who might is Yaomomo, but I think she's with the aux cord."

"Aux cord?"

"Jirou."

"Ohhhhh, ok well what do you think about the rest of the class?"

"Hmm...." I took a long pause, thinking over all our class mates before saying, "Going in order, I can't tell for Glitter Dick, for Alien... maybe Sero? I'm not to sure on that one, but anyway. We already know Frog and I answered for Sonic, again already know for bubbles."

"Bubbles?" Izuku Interrupted

"Ururaka."

"Oh, ok continue."

"Tail is the invisible one, we already know Sparkies, same with Kiri, I haven't seen Koda's mark, I don't think Sato's is in our class, same with Shoji, already said for aux cord and tape elbows....." I paused to think of who was next, oh right

"Tokoyami.... again don't know where his mark is, but that alone makes Koda a more likely candidate for him."

"Why?" Izuku asked, following as best he could.

"Just... cus it does, anyway. We know IcySpicy. Already said for inviable, then there's me, and then you, then the grape head... honestly I wish the little creep didn't have a mark but I guess that's not how it works and last but not least, Momo, probably Jirou."

"Wow," Izuku said once I had finished, "You really lister everyone in our class from memory? And in order?"

"It's not that hard."

"Maybe for you." He pouted curling closer to me.

"Probably, who knows."