Death grip

While talking about Final exams with Uruaka, Iida, Todoroki, Tsu, and Hagakure at lunch, we had a strange run in with Monoma, but Kendo smacked him upside the head and dragged him away, apologizing as she did. He brought up the run in with Stain and I could practically feel Todoroki glaring at him.

I over heard that Kacchan agreed to tutor Kirishima and Kaminari. He was a bit hesitant about Kaminari but after some begging and kirishima trying to convince him, he agreed but said that he could kick Kaminari out whenever he wanted to.

Yaoyorozu agreed to tutor Mina, Ojiro, Jirou, and Sero. She seemed incredibly flattered that they thought she could teach them.

When the time came for the exams, just about everyone was surprised to learn that we'd be battling the teachers on 1v2 matches. Two students against one pro.

I quickly learned that Kacchan still sucks at team work. We were up against All Might and somehow managed to pass as third and fourth in the class.

Yaoyorozu ranked top in the class with Iida coming in second and Todoroki in fifth.

Later in class Aizawa sensei said the everyone was still going on the Camp trip for training, but they'd be worked even harder than the rest of the students.

The next day was Saturday and the entire class was invited to go to the mall. I asked Todoroki and Kacchan if they were going to be there and both of them said no. I tried convincing them, Todoroki said maybe and Kacchan was still insistent that he wasn't going.

Neither of them ended up coming but at least I got to hang out with Iida, Ururaka, and Tsu.

The three of us decided to check out HotTopic with Jirou and Yaoyorozu. After Tsu bought a thick hair tie, decorated with pink, green, and yellow flowers, she asked Ururaka if she could help her put her hair up. Ururaka happily agreed and Tsu handed her the flowery accessory.

She put it over her wrist before using her finger tips to first lift Tsu's hair, but she immediately tore her hands away when she saw the rainbow of colors flooding over the stark black hair.

Ururaka's fingertips looked like they'd been dipped in rainbow paint, and Tsu was a bit confused at first before she noticed the new found colors to her long hair.

The two of them just stared at each other for a minute before Tsu practically tackled Ururaka in a hug and silently cried as Ururaka held her in a warm embrace.

"I thought I'd never find you." I heard Ururaka whisper and that only made Tsu cry harder.

Eventually the two of them managed to pull themselves together and went to the food court together to try and cheer up.

Iida and I just kinda wandered around for a bit before he said that he had to use the restroom and I waited on a bench for him to get back, but soon a man in a black hoodie sat next to me.

He said that he recognized me from the sports festival and that he was a fan. I was a bit shocked and a bit nervous, something was wrong.

He leaned in close enough that I could feel his breath down my spine as he discreetly wrapped his hand around my neck, leaving his middle finger up.

He spoke about seeing me at the USJ building and that it was merely fate that we'd see each other again.

"My names Tomura Shigaraki," He said in his shrill voice, "We should really meet for tea sometime, you seem like a fun guy."

He told me to calm down and that if I tried anything, he'd disintegrate me on the spot.

He spoke about Stain and how his ideology confused him and couldn't understand why he inspired so many villains and vigilantes.

He said that he and Stain weren't all that different when it came to certain things and almost seemed jealous of him. He said that they both destroyed thing that they didn't like so why did he get all the recognition?

He was actually asking about the last part, as if he wanted to know what I thought. In my fear ridden state I was surprised that I managed to speak as smoothly as I did but I told him that I didn't understand or accept his his ideology, whereas with Stain I could understand it.

I tried explaining that Stain's Ideology stems from the same place mine does, with All Might. He also doesn't just destroy because he wants to, but because he trying to change something.

Shigarki then states, a little too exited, that he now knows why he hates Stain and I so much, because we're both inspired by All Might.

Just as Iida was approaching, Shigaraki took his leave, releasing me from his death grip.