Terror

Midoriya POV

I woke up the next morning to Kacchan yelling about something in the bathroom.

I got up and knocked on the door and he let me in.

"What?" He asked in a gruff and hoarse voice.

"Oh, we got you really badly last night didn't we?" I said, a bit concerned.

"No shit." He said, starting to apply make up to pretty much the entirety of his neck until none of the marks were visible. I helped him on a couple of them but for the most part he was good.

Once he was done he said, "Ugh and tell Shoto to chill out on the biting. They sting in the morning." Which made me giggle.

"I'll keep it in mind." Shoto said from the door way, "But if you ask for it, you're gonna get it."

A blush trailed across Kacchan's face and probably mine too.

He laughed at us before hopping up to sit on the bathroom counter.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful and the only difference was in the increase in homework.

Once it was the weekend again, Shoto got a letter saying that his father wanted him to come home for the weekend.

I really didn't want to go but out of fear of his dad showing up here, he just didn't feel like risking it this time.

"What if we went with you?" I suggested.

"No, I think him seeing you two would just make it worse." Shoto quickly shot down.

"Who said he'd have to see us?" Kacchan commented.

"Yeah, you could keep it in your closet or something, like emotional support soulmates!"

"I mean... there's really big blind spot in the cameras that you guys could sneak in through." Shoto stated. "Can you guys make it to a second story window without needing a ladder?"

"I can jump us up there." I offered.

"Would that be loud?" Shoto asked in response.

"Uhmmmm... I'm not sure actually."

"Why don't we go outside and test it?" Kacchan asked while standing up and walking to the door.

Shoto and I followed him outside and around to the side of the building. I basically jumped high enough to reach the second story window and it was overall pretty silent. I then tried it holding Kacchan and it was still silent.

Shoto, sighed before asking, "It's not too much of a bother is it?"

"Coming with you? Of course not! It was my idea in the first place." I responded.

Eventually everything was ready. Shoto's dad was going to pick him up at the gates and the two mow of us went ahead of them so we'd have more time to make it there.

Kacchan and I began walking down to Shoto's house. We were probably half way there when we saw his car pass us, making us pick up the pace.

When we eventually got there, we followed the instructions that Shoto had given us on sneaking into the house.

Eventually we found the open window that he said he'd leave open for us. I picked Kacchan up and took a quick leap and landed somewhat quietly.

We could hear Endeavor talking downstairs until we heard some quick footsteps run up the stairs and towards Shoto's room.

Kacchan and I hid quickly, Kacchan hiding in his closest and me under his bed. The door was quickly but quietly thrown open and just as quietly shut. I peaked out from my spot under the bed to see Shoto sitting up against his door with his knees up to his chest.

I slid out from my spot and Shoto quickly looked at me and muttered, "I thought you guys weren't here yet."

"Nah, Kacchan's in the closest." I said quietly.

As if on cue, Kacchan slid the closet door open and stepped out as silently as he could.

Shoto reached up and locked the door from where he was sitting before Kacchan and I snuggled up next to him.

He wrapped his arms around us but there was a tension now. He held us tightly as if he was afraid to let us go.

For the next couple hours we kinda just hung out, acutely aware of every noise that creaked in the house.

Fuyumi knocked on the door at around 6:30 for Shoto to come have dinner. He didn't come back until around 8 and looked thoroughly pissed.

"Hey Sho? You doing ok?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Just then we heard footsteps louder than Fuyumi's and Natsuo was out of town.

I quickly slipped under the bed while Kacchan got into the closest just before the door to Shoto's room was thrown open.

His father started yelling about something to do with paying attention and that he needs to become more powerful, A long rant about honor basically. I wasn't going to come out and escalate the situation if he wasn't getting physical so I stayed put.

The flames that danced around Endeavors were steadily growing higher with every word.

Yet Shoto was still quiet.

He didn't say anything, just stared up at Endeavor with a piercing and icy glare.

"Yet you still glare up at me with the same eyes she did." Endeavor ominously stated before he began to raise his hand.

The pure momentary terror that streaked across his face was all I needed to step in.

I shot out from under his bed and got up to my feet, standing in front of Shoto in an instant. Every thought that I had racing through my mind a moment ago was immediately silenced.

I felt the green energy dance across my skin like an irregular wave.

Soon Kacchan leapt out to join me and we stood in front of Shoto together as Endeavors flames only grew higher and his face only reflecting pure rage.

The mats on the floor caught fire along with a bit of the ceiling before Kacchan grabbed both mine and Shoto's hand and pulled the two of us out of the room, down the stairs, and out the door before the three of us took off in a dead sprint.