Together (Pt 2)

~Spice warning~

"Listen, Deku, I'm sor-"

I was at this moment that I leaned in and kissed Kacchan. I know what he was about to say and frankly I didn't wanna hear it. Hearing it would force me to relive it and that's the last thing I wanted tonight.

He kissed me back, rougher and eventually I let him slip his tongue over mine. We had a passionate moment and eventually released each other for air.

After a few moments of this that todoroki pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was different than the one with Kacchan. Todoroki's lips were much softer and the mix of warm and cold was pleasant. This kiss was more passionate and when we eventually pulled away my breath didn't feel sucked out of me.

Kacchan then pulled todoroki into a kiss, causing me to smile. I was so happy that we got to share this. I was so happy. Warmth flooded my face when the two of them pulled away and looked at me with sharp eyes.

Todoroki, sitting with his back against the wall, pulled me between his legs with my back to him. Kacchan then sat between mine, facing me.

Todoroki was the first to start kissing my neck. He would occasionally flick his tongue at my skin making my heart race.

Kacchan then followed suite. He pulled my legs over his, sitting with no space in between us before he started trailing kisses down the opposite side of my neck, causing my breath to hitch.

Todoroki snaked his hands around my waist as Kacchan grabbed my wrists. He then proceeded to trail his tongue all the way up my neck, making my back arch as I held my breath.

Todoroki then began pulling my shirt over my head and the two of them got rougher with their marks. Todoroki began kissing down my shoulder blade as Kacchan went down my chest. He moved his body back as he leaned down my stomach and over my hips.

Kacchan bit down on my waist in multiple different places as Todoroki began biting on my shoulder.

Todoroki ran his fingers over my jaw, leaning my face over to his before pressing his lips against mine getting rougher as the kiss went on. He slipped his tongue over mine I noticed Kacchan going lower.

I moaned into his kiss as Kacchan began palming me through my pants.

I felt my heart leap into my throat and my face somehow got redder as I pulled away from todoroki and half yelled "Kacchan-" before he looked up at me and stopped.

I was scared and nervous about the contact but my body wanted it back.

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Todoroki whispered in my ear.

I nodded and Kacchan slowly went back down, checking to ensure I was ok with the contact.

I shifted back so that I was grinding on down Todoroki's unsurprisingly hard erection. It was definitely bigger than I expected. I swallowed, imagining him inside of me made my stomach flutter.

Kacchan then slid my pants and underwear off and began trailing kisses and bites over my thighs. My breathing hitched and Todoroki pulled me closer before Kacchan slipped his mouth over the head of my cock.

As he began to bob his head up and down, I felt a moan escape my lips. I don't know how long he went for but eventually I came down his throat. He swallowed all of it with lust in his eyes before taking a breath.

He pulled me up and sat across from todoroki, pulling me onto him, still facing the same direction. My hand brushed against his hard dick making my stomach do backflips.

Both of them were considerably bigger than I expected. I locked eyes with Kacchan for a moment before I felt Todoroki come up behind me.

His shirt was off now and he reached around me before pulling Kacchan's shirt off as well. I felt Todoroki press his weight into me and I could feel how hard he was.

Kacchan then undid his pants, letting his hard dick out in front of my face. I took it in both of my hands before Todoroki leaned over my shoulder to lick it.

Kacchan shuttered and smiled down at us before I started moving my hands up in down with Todoroki sucking on the tip.

When Kacchan came it practically covered Todoroki's face. I giggled and Todoroki sat back trying to wipe off his face but some of it was still there.

Eventually I slid off the side of the bed, nervous for what was to come and Todoroki slid to the edge to meet me. Kacchan coming up behind him, kissing his neck.

I tried following what Kacchan did to me, but he could probably tell I'd never done this before.

I gasped for breath and slid my hands over his cock before pumping at it and licking over the tip until he came.

Eventually the three of us laid naked on the bed cuddling each other. Kacchan got up to get some water and asked if either of us needed anything.

I asked for water and Todoroki got up to try to wash off his face. So I was alone on the bed.

I laid in the middle in a semi fetal position and slowly felt myself succumbing to sleep, I felt someone lay behind me with their arm over me but I fell asleep before I thought about it.

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Kacchan's sleeping face with his arm draped over Todoroki's arm, that was draped over my waist.

I didn't move out of fear of waking them and eventually slipped back asleep.