Suspicious

When I woke up again, it was significantly later, Todoroki was sitting cross legged on the dresser and it sounded like Kacchan was in the shower.

I sat up and stretched before asking todoroki why he was sitting on the dresser.

"Bakugo told me not too."

I giggled and managed to stand up, stretching out my entire body, nearly falling over in the process. I grabbed my bag and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Kacchan to get out of the bathroom so I could change.

I checked the time and saw that it was 11:02.

"Hey, did Mrs. Bakugo already make breakfast?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, she said she'd save a plate for you." Todoroki responded.

Eventually Kacchan walked out of the bathroom, his hair wet and hanging around his face, wearing a black tank top and shorts.

I then scooted into the bathroom, I changed into just a plain white shirt with a pair of black shorts. I fixed my hair so it was too insane, grabbed my bag, and walked out.

Todoroki was still sitting on dresser with an irritated Kacchan sitting on the edge of the bed. Both of them turned to look at me as I walked out. Todoroki smiled and Kacchan managed to look more irritated. I also noticed the amount of hickeys trailing down Todoroki's neck, most of them were pretty faded and looked old but a few of them were very fresh.

"You look worse than he does." Kacchan said bluntly.

"Wha-" I tried to say before he cut me off

"The hickeys."

Oh crap, I thought to myself, My mom was gonna freak. In the midst of my panic, Kacchan stood up, grabbed Todoroki's bag and dragged me into the bathroom.

He then pulled out a small baggie with a bottle of concealer and a make-up sponge before he started applying it to my sensitive neck. Eventually he pulled me over the to mirror and I looked at my neck. It looked fine, the only thing off about it was the slight difference in skin tones, it wasn't too noticeable, at least I didn't think so.

I walked out of the bathroom and Todoroki walked into the bathroom, grabbed his bag, and shoved Kacchan out, which he wasn't too happy with.

I sat down in the corner of Kacchan's bed and he flopped down next to me, leaning into me and wrapping his arms around my torso. My initial reaction was to scoot away but after his grip around me tightened, I sat still.

His head was resting against my chest and he lifted me up for a second to slip his legs under mine before setting me back down and pressing his head against my chest again.

We sat like that until Todoroki came out of bathroom and I asked him if he needed hugs too. He smiled and the two of us shifted to allow Todoroki some room to sit down. He snaked his arms around my shoulders and under Kacchan's thigh.

We sat like that for maybe 30 minutes before Mrs. Bakugo knocked on the door, saying that Todoroki's sister was there to pick him up.

He gave a disappointed sigh and a slight smile before slipping out from behind us and grabbing his bag. As he walked by the bed to walk out of the room, I reached for his arm and pulled him close to me before kissing him. When we eventually pulled away he smiled again and I let him go.

Kacchan and I sat there until until his mom came and told us that my mom was there to pick me up.

I pressed a quick kiss against Kacchan's lips and gently slipped out from behind him, got my beg and left him alone in his room with a small smile and a wave.

When I got down stairs my mom was there and she was talking with Mrs. Bakugo. I probably stood there for another 20 ish minutes until they finished talking and my mom and I left.

What then proceeded was the most awkward car ride of my life.

We sat in overall silence the entire ride and I tried not to look guilty. I was obviously bad at this. I had a terrible poker face and that more then likely wasn't gonna change soon.

After about 10 minutes of this she eventually said "So, how was it?"

"Fine." I stated, my voice cracking as I said it.

"Are you sure?" She said a slight trace of worry in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah it's fine mom!" I tried to reassure her but she wasn't buying it.

We eventually got to the Apartment and walked inside.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Whaaaaaat, nothing happened"

Way to be subtle.

"Uh huh." she said as I sipped into my room and flopped down on my bed.