Silk Sheets

WOW LOOK, I FINALLY GET TO SAY ~SMUT WARNING~

"You're positive?"

"Yes."

"You can stop me whenever you want and... I bought some lube when the three of us started getting more... serious"

He opened one of the drawers on his night stand and pulled out and small, black bottle before putting some of the lube on his fingers.

He had me leaning over the side of his bed before he slipped the first finger inside of me, the new sensation had caused me to tense up before slowly relaxing again.

Once I had relaxed, he slipped a second finger in, neither of which were hard to take but, it was still a new feeling and I was trying not to squirm so much under Sho.

"Still ok?"

"Mhmm~"

He chuckled lowly before he curled his fingers against the walls of my ass and slowly began the fluid motion of his fingers against my insides.

The feeling was amazing and it was only amplified by my dick rubbing against the smooth sheets of Sho's bed.

He began to quicken the pace and eventually added a third finger.

It might've been the fact that I was so horny before and the lube that made easy access to my entrance, but this feeling was incredible. The way his fingers moved inside me seemed so experienced and gods I loved it.

"Are you ready?" I heard him whisper in my ear as I felt his hard cock rest against my ass. Gods, he wasn't like horse huge, but it had to be a solid 6-7 inches (15-18 cm) maybe even bigger.

"Yes, please, Shoto."

"Alright~"

I felt the head of his cock at my entrance as he slowly began sliding it inside me. The thickness of his cock slowly stretching me out as he went deeper, inch by inch inside of me.

He eventually bottomed out inside of me and the slight discomfort and pain subsiding as he stayed inside of me, I even realized that I was leaning into his cock before he pushed me all the way down onto the bed.

"Goddamn, you're so tight Izuku~" he moaned in my ear just before he began the first thrusts inside of me.

He grabbed my throat from behind as he continued thrusting harder into me, before steadily picking up the pace.

I hadn't even noticed how loud I was getting before he whispered in my ear, "Quiet down, baby, or I'll have to gage you to keep you quiet~"

I tried, I really did but my voice kept escaping me and eventually I felt a bit of cloth come over my mouth, leaving me gaged before he grabbed onto my tongue.

His voice was there too, but just loud enough for me to hear and turned me on even more than I already was.

I felt his strong hands wrap around my throat once again before he sped up, pounding harder into me. My legs were shaking aggressively as he continued to pound inside of me.

When I eventually did cum, I felt it throughout my entire body as I shook harder than I ever have, my mind going completely blank and his cock was all I could feel. I came all over the sheets below me, which I almost felt bad about but not really.

"Can I continue?" He asked just loud enough for me to hear him.

"W-What?" And it was then that I realized that he hadn't cum yet. Oh buddy boy, I forgot he has more stamina than me.

"It's ok if the answer is no." He said but I could still feel his dick twitching inside of.

"I-It's f-f-fine, go ahead." I somehow managed to stammer out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. please."

I heard him exhale before his deep thrusts continued on my insides. Gods I was so sensitive in that moment that I ended up cumming again, just as he came inside me.

My legs shook even harder as I heard Shoto's heavy breathing in my ear. He was leaning with his full weight on top of me, his dick still inside of me until he eventually leaned back and slowly pulled his cock out of my ass with my subtitle whines slipping out of my mouth.

I felt some of it drip out and onto the floor before Shoto hoisted me up in his arms and walked me into the bathroom. How he still had the strength to pick me up, I'll never know, but he did and he took me into the bathroom.

He began by washing me off in the shower before picking me up again to put me in the tub. He was just gonna let me be alone in the tub, but I insisted that he get in with me.

The two of us just relaxed in the warm water and we talked over everything that just happened. He made sure that he didn't hurt me too badly and generally we just made sure the other was ok.

A bit later he picked me back up to dry me off and carried me back to his bed.

We were going to go to sleep and then we realized the sun was coming up and Sho checked the time that read "6:45 am". Thank Gods it was a weekend and I wouldn't have to worry about walking around.

The two of us cuddled up in bed and I fell asleep almost instantly.