All Mights secret love child?!?

On Saturday Todoroki texted me at 6pm and asked if it was ok for him to come over, I asked my mom and she said it was fine so I said sure.

Soon I heard a tump on the window, which freaked me out. We were on the 5th floor so it couldn't have been a person so I was worried that a bird flew into the window.

When I walked over to the window, Todoroki was there. I understandably screamed and fell backwards. He tapped the window again and I got up and let him in.

"Why the hell did you come in through the window!?!" I whisper yelled.

"I wasn't sure if your mom knew I was coming over so I didn't wanna come in the front door." He whispered back. 

"Of course she knew, why wouldn't she?!?"

"I don't know! I-" Cutting him off  I said, "Alright, alright, just don't do this again."

"Ok."

I took a breath and sat down on my bed. Eventually my mom came in and after she saw Todoroki she said, "Oh, Todoroki I didn't hear you come in."

"Hello, Mrs. Midoriya." Todoroki greeted with a wave.

"You boys be safe, ok?" She said. We both said ok and she shut the door.

Todoroki immediately wrapped his arms around me after she left.

"Sorry for coming over on such short notice," he whispered in my ear, "I couldn't deal with him anymore."

"Your dad?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why didn't you go over to Kacchan's?" I continued with my questions.

"Well, he's not exactly the best at comforting, is he?"

I had to give him that. Kacchan wasn't the best at comforting. 

"Plus I didn't trust Mitsuki not to call my dad if I got caught." He then continued with, "Your mom asks less questions."

I giggled and asked "So do you wanna watch a movie?" He agreed and I asked him if he wanted to watch Spirited Away and he informed me that he hasn't ever seen a Ghibli movie.

We then proceeded to cuddled and watch, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and My Neighbor Totoro. Classics.

He said that his favorite was Spirited Away, which was one of my favorites too. Eventually he asked if he could go get a drink of water and I said sure.

About 2 minutes later he rushed back in, practically slamming the door shut but slowing at the last second to close it quietly, before turning to me and whisper yelling

"YOU ARE ALL MIGHTS SECRET LOVE CHILD!"

"WHAT?!" I responded, obviously confused, "NO I'M NOT, TODOROKI!"

"THEN WHY IS YOUR MOM SITTING WITH ALL MIGHT?!?"

I then marched past him, quietly threw the door open and looked into the Living room and saw All Might sitting on the couch with my mother leaning on his shoulder.

I practically sprinted back to my room. I then realized that he was in his deflated form so how did Todoroki recognize him?

"How'd you know that was All Might?!" I whispered over to him.

"He's got the same soulmark on his collar bone, hair color, and hight of All Might," Oddly specific but ok. He then continued with, "I always figured that his big muscly form was a part of his quirk, and that just confirms it."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and said, "Ok, that doesn't mean I'm All Mights child."

"You two have practically the same quirk, you act alike, you've always refused to talk about your father, you completely idolize him, AND he's sitting on the couch with your mom."

"I'm not, my mom didn't know All Might before UA so I can't be his child."

"Suspicious."

"No, it's not." I sighed. He narrowed his eyes at me before saying, "Alright but I'm still not convinced."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose before flopping down on my bed, landing on my back.

He sat down next to me and kissed my forehead. I asked him to cuddle with me and we got under the covers and snuggled together.