Submission

~Midoriya POV~

Shoto and I grabbed some food for Kacchan when we down to the Dinning hall for breakfast.

We went back up to his room and sat down a plate of food on the nightstand for Kacchan. Shoto and I ate on the floor.

Shoto definitely had more hickeys now than when we had our night together, but Kacchan and I definitely had more, even now.

We got them covered and went back down to the Dinning Hall to give our plates back and we saw Sero talking to Kaminari and Kirishima and the two of them were dying laughing and the three of us showing up only made them laugh harder.

We went to put our plates away and Kacchan went to find out what they were laughing about.

Sho and I went to follow him, Kacchan was sitting with Kirishima and Sero, who were  laughing much harder now and Kaminari looked pale.

"Bro you gotta promise you won't tell Mina," Kaminari frantically begged, "She's been trying to guess all week but we won't tell her."

"Well that's only if Scotch Tape, over here, keeps his mouth shut."

"I'll keep my mouth shut if you can stop your legs from shaking so badly, Bakugo."

Kirishima was practically dying at this point and Kacchan told him to shut up.

"HA, you can't make fun of me when you got railed too, Bakuhoe!" Kaminari teased

Kacchan looked about ready to jump over the table at him when Sho and I decided to drag him back upstairs. He gave one ominous threat to Kami as we were leaving.

Shoto ended up carrying Kacchan on his back because he almost fell over while standing in the elevator.

"I JUST SLEPT FOR LIKE SIX HOURS, WHY THE HELL ARE MY LEGS STILL SHAKING?!?!" Kacchan shouted loud enough that the entire building probably heard.

Shoto snickered to himself before giggling, "Oh nooooo, what a shame."

"SHOTO, I WILL RAIL YOU NEXT TIME, THEN YOU'LL KNOW HOW IT FEELS."

"Oh no, whatever shall I do, not like we have the entire day to ourselves and the losers punishment would be having to walk around school tomorrow~"

"FUCKING BET, ICY HOT."

"Alright, bet."

"Kacchan, can you go again?" I asked.

"Of course I can."

"Katsuki's being a brat and could probably only go again out of sheer spite." Shoto commented.

"I AM NOT A BRAT." Kacchan shouted as the doors opened to the fifth floor and we began walking to Sho's room.

"Am I a brat?" I bothered asking, not really knowing what they meant.

"Of course not Izuku, you're an angel and we're glad to have you here." Shoto said as he opened the door to his room.

"Angel my ass, he'd probably rail us both if we let him." Kacchan commented as he walked inside.

Shoto shrugged and asked, "So are we going to do this or what?"

"I mean I don't see why not." I chimed in before Kacchan agreed as well.

Shoto then grabbed my wrist and pulled both Kacchan and I onto his bed.

~Woo MF smut warning~
My boys are going all out before tomorrow

"Kacchan you were right about me wanting to top both of you," I said, as soon as I managed to straddle him, "But I can pick on Sho later, right now I want you."

I quickly pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and kissed him harshly. He almost immediately melted into it before I pushed him back down.

"Izuku, you can't be having all the fun now, can you?" Shoto chimed in, "Why don't you take his face and I'll handle down here?"

"You two really gonna tag team me? Tch, you don't have the balls too, little Izuku, and Sho is probably warn ou-"

He was cut off by his own gasp when I grabbed his throat, squeezing at the sides. His face went red and I saw his jaw clench as I shifted upwards so that I was sitting on his chest and Sho went between his legs.

I then released his throat and said, "Now, Katsuki... are you going to keep mouthing off or do you want me to face fuck you?"

I heard Sho undoing his belt behind me and his face was getting more flustered by the second.

I wanted to hear him whimper and beg from under me. I was really trying not to get impatient but hearing his slight gasps as Sho began playing with his cock made me wanna restrain him further than just pinning him down.

Gods, I wanted him completely helpless under me.