🩰 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖆

there are certain things you ask of meand there are certain things i'll lack

and there are certain things i'll lack . . .

NAME
mikhail aiguo chesnokov
( he took his mother's surname, as his dance instructors told him to change it when he was eleven as it would help with his career )

NICKNAMES
misha
( this is the diminutive of his given name which is used to show affection or closeness )

AGE
twenty-four

GENDER
male

SEXUALITY
gay

FACECLAIM
wang yibo

NATIONALITY
russian

ETHNICITY
half russian and half chinese

HOMETOWN
yvatskoye
st. petersburg (the home of his ballet academy)

LANGUAGESfirst language- russiansecond language- chinesethird language- english

LANGUAGES
first language- russian
second language- chinese
third language- english

PERSONALITY
while misha grew up in an environment of utility and hard work as opposed to a warm family environment, along with being isolated from his family from a young age as he went off to study ballet, he seems to have only became more needy in terms of affection. he desires to grow close to people upon first meeting them, although his affection can seem to be a little different than that of others upon first glance. while he tends to keep a fairly straight face 99% of the time (misha will crack a smile if you manage to amuse him enough, or if you're affectionate enough back, it will make him laugh. other than that though, he naturally is not a very expressive person in terms of his facial expression or outward emotions). honestly, he would be the world champion at try not to laugh. he likes to talk most of the time, especially when he meets someone new-- he comes across as a little needy and clingy, since he likes to have people close to him and does not like for them to leave him, so he's also a pretty easily manipulated person in how much you can convince him to do if you try. he tends to be a little lazy in aspects that are not dance. he was never enforced to have to do basic things like the laundry or dishes, and so misha hates that, but he will work himself to the bone to improve his dancing. he tends to be a perfectionist in this manner, liking to criticize himself and to make sure that he's always improving. misha is very disconnected from his family which is what caused his need to latch onto people quickly. he's the type of person to spill far too much about himself when they are not as close as they probably should be, but he just can connect to people quickly and feels a lot of affection towards people he just met. misha loves to meet people, and he loves to make people smile. he's more of an extroverted person, he thinks, always desiring closer connections. he can be annoying in this regard, and come across as too needy or pathetically begging for attention. misha does love attention, as he's a major show-off even with the way he dances, how he loves impressive tricks and choreography to awe people. misha tends to gossip a little bit too, since somehow, he knows a lot about people even when he hasn't talked to them before (the grapevine, and just generally talking too much to people), and he's happy to share this information with anyone who will listen. he gets distracted easily when people explain things to him, as well as having a strong tendency to get lost. his memorization is not great, especially of directions, and sometimes he just gets so lost that he cannot figure out even where he came from, much less where he is supposed to go. this is why he needs friends. misha is surprisingly, a very sensitive (he may not make much facial expressions, but he will sob at sad commercials and at sad news and just sporadic sad feelings, and honestly, he's just a sappy mess, please help him) and teddy bear like person. he never had much affection growing up, and so he wants to hug people as soon as possible after meeting them, and he's just a pretty cuddly sweetheart. he's thoughtful, and he'll always remember if you tell him you like something-- for later! misha is competitive with the small things like video games and who can drive home that fastest, and also with the big things like competitions. he gets stressed out extremely easily, and he tends to have problems sleeping when he is stressed, as well as a tendency to just call just about anyone (like, literally everyone, even a crank caller) to talk because he needs to ramble. overall, misha is just a very sweet teddy-bear who could use some more attention and affection to reciprocate.