⚔️. sacha bernard.

ROLE. andrés' personal guard.
NAME. sacha bernard.
NAME MEANING. "defending warrior."
GENDER. male.
SEXUALITY. bisexual.
AGE. twenty-one.
BIRTHDATE. december nineteenth.
CASTE. two (guard/police officer), formerly seven.

     two (guard/police officer), formerly seven

ETHNICITY. french.
NATIONALITY. illean.
FACECLAIM. kit connor.
baby face. rosy cheeks. thick muscles. 6'4". big hands. pink lips. big hazel eyes. reddish hair. long and wavy hair.

PERSONALITY. sacha is all over the place, to put it kindly. he has eyes in the back of his head and can somehow keep an eye on everything, all at once. he can hold a full conversation with someone while scanning the perimeter at full efficiency. he is a very impressive multitasker. he is a fierce guard. one who is astute and observational. one who could not be more loyal or dedicated to the reinas. one who appears intimidating, standing at a tall 6'4" while visibly armed and with a reputation for having been a killer. he's certainly overprotective of the reinas and especially andrés, although he's come to form a bond with andrés that matters deeply to him. friendships and relationships mean everything to sacha and he truly treasures them, putting effort into maintaining them. and yet his image as an enforcer and intimidating guard who ought not to be crossed is interesting. he tends to have new thoughts before he can even finish the sentence he was in the middle of. he likes to talk and often talks quite a bit too much to andrés (sometimes embarrassing himself in the process). he's like a lost puppy without him and often panics if he's ever without him for any reason. he's very mentally resilient as well as physically resilient. he has absolutely no filter. he's a sweet individual, one who truly cares about others— he is a touch of an airhead, having strong physical characteristics and yet being too insecure of himself to really explore or assert his own smarts. he's very deferential— he says that andrés is probably right all the time, and that he himself doesn't really know much of anything to disagree with him (except for on limited matters that dumb people can comment on, like, for instance, appearance and character of the selected). he's jittery and hates to sit still, which makes him a great guard, because he never grows complacent. he's always looking, always thinking, never slowing down. he's fiercely loyal and protective, and yet, through his sweetness and bubbly, chaotic personality, has formed a true friendship through his job.

 he's fiercely loyal and protective, and yet, through his sweetness and bubbly, chaotic personality, has formed a true friendship through his job