vasily benzin.

full name
vasily wolfgang benzin

full namevasily wolfgang benzin

role
the enemy

age
twenty-one

gender
male

kingdom
khaserin

faceclaim
benjamin wadsworth

personalityvasily is a very different person from the one he used to be

personality
vasily is a very different person from the one he used to be. he's cold and formal. it's difficult to get him to interact non-procedurally. he almost seems cordial in this stage. he'll press a smile onto his face, kiss your hand, and tell you what you need to know, but he expects it to end there. he's quite proper, it seems. however, he gets uncomfortable by people trying to get too close to him. he's forceful and aggressive, mostly because he has no self-confidence. he's critical of others, he seems to have a temper he puts no work into inhibiting, and he'll do things like slam a table with his open hand or break a glass. vasily is defensive and has control issues. he gets anxious if he's not in control of a situation. he hates people walking behind him. he hates people approaching him without knowing what they want. he hates people surprising him. he is fearful in this regard, which most people wouldn't expect. he doesn't like to be touched, because he does expect pain from that. however, he is also touch-starved and desperately longs to be touched and held. he craves affection deeply to his bones. he just doesn't know it. he has serious trust issues. he can never fully rely on a person. he doesn't tell people anything about himself, much less about the battle. unless he wants to make someone shut up, in which case, he'll provide gory details to stun them into silence. vasily is hostile in that regard. he tries to fire first. he comes across as antisocial, avoiding people and lacking his usual sense of humor. in reality, vasily was a complete charmer, before the battle. he has an amazing laugh, and he includes everyone. he was known for his close relationship with the servants, who he never treated as less-than. he always included the servants rather than excluding them. he wrote bad poetry and laughed at himself about it. he did dares on a dime's turn, and was tremendously close to his horse. he was good with all animals, he'd have to say. he has a certain tenderness and intuitive nature with them. he put a lot of responsibility on his shoulders to be a good future king and to make his family proud, and so he always hid his feelings if they were negative. and he masked them tremendously well. these days, he can't manage that as much. he comes across as perfect in some regards. he's well-spoken, tremendously so. he's well-read. he has perfect posture. he's known as a vigorous warrior. he follows royal procedure as he's supposed to. all the surface is exactly as it's supposed to be. but the inside... something is missing there, and it becomes more and more obvious every day. he deeply craves validation from others, especially his father. he struggles with being honest with himself. he's constantly exhausted due to lack of sleep, and this shows frequently. he falls asleep out of turn at times, and he has deep under-eye circles. he's very ritualistic. he needs to be doing the same thing at the same time every day, or else he doesn't know what to do with himself. throwing off his routine makes him upset easily. vasily is very mature for his age, and is often called an old soul. he thinks he's just seen too much. that may be true.