grisha baryshnikov

GRISHA BARYSHNIKOV
tanzanite, the crowned prince of russia

character overall;— the adopted crowned prince of russia, while the strong build of grisha baryshnikov may lead others to be intimidated by him, his reputation precedes him

character overall;
— the adopted crowned prince of russia, while the strong build of grisha baryshnikov may lead others to be intimidated by him, his reputation precedes him. a relaxed individual, as a dedicated extrovert who loves meeting others and merely wishes to look out for them, grisha believes it is crucial to include everyone and to improve their days. he scarcely passes anyone without a smile, a greeting, and showing off that he indeed remembers their name. considering his popularity, particularly as many underclassmen's favorite upperclassman, grisha is strikingly humble. he appears to grow uncomfortable at compliments, brushing them all off. grisha is known to be an older brother figure to many, looking out for others, guiding them, and of course, teasing them. grisha is an incredibly honest person, which can lead him into pitfalls, as he can be too vulnerable too quickly. overall, the crowned prince of russia certainly rarely goes without notice.

character struggles;
— grisha struggles with putting a lot of pressure on himself. he seeks to be everyone, to everybody, and often, he takes on the burdens of others when he shouldn't. if he were to ever refuse to help someone, he would feel terribly guilty, which is why he struggles to say no to others. furthermore, he has conflicts with his parents. this is partly due to his own insecurity and feeling of not belonging as he is adopted, and has his own personal complexes to work through, and partly due to his disagreeing with some of his parents' policies. grisha struggles to see himself taking on the mantle of royal, and it stresses him out, since as a royal, he would want to be everything to everyone as well.

full name; grisha "grizzly" baryshnikov.
royal title; the crowned prince of russia.
house of; moscow.
birth month; november.
birth day; twentieth.
current age; seventeen.
sexuality; bisexual.

hobbies; hockey, cooking, weight-lifting.
languages spoken; russian, english, french.

positive traits; selfless, humble, protective.
negative traits; blunt, too vulnerable, rebellious.

pets; an alabai puppy named kokos (coconut in english) who is his best friend and shares every meal with grisha.

role core; charity.

trivia;
— grisha's romantic history is rather scored. he's had many romantic partners in the past, almost too many for even his friends to remember, and each with varying degrees of drama involved.
— grisha rebels against his parents often, as he tends to have issues with authority, seeking to test those limits. for example, he gave himself stick and poke tattoos.
— some individuals call grisha by the nickname 'grizzly,' as he has a large build and shaggy brown hair, essentially comparing his appearance to that of a grizzly bear.
— grisha is on the hockey team and genuinely adores the team, the game, and everyone on it.
— grisha can hold his drinks incredibly well.
— grisha was adopted by his parents when he was five years old from an orphanage, as they were believed to be infertile. they had two more children after him. grisha doesn't quite look like the rest of the family, particularly in that he is much taller and larger.

faceclaim; kaden hammond.

charm emblem; tanzanite.
book main color; forest green.
book accent color; bronze.
guide page; complete map of reims, france.