dixie o'malley- profile

zoba-cola

make a username! dixie.bo.bixie
what's your name! my name is dixie o'malley.
got any nicknames! dixie is technuculy a nick name becuse my reel name is dixon but i do not lik to be caled dixon so do not do that.
how old are you! i just tunred fiften unles you kno me from work than i am sixteen.
your birthday! my brithday is the forth of agust.
chick or dude! dude.
relationship status! i am signle.
things you dig! wow i rely lik flowers and cats (i hav a cat his name is scottie) and i lik baking and cooking and football and the fourty niners and the yankees and i rely lov those things but i aslo lik cartons and my freinds and hiking bc it is fun.
things you could live without!
how would your homeboys describe you! wow i relly hop tey wuld say i am nice cause that is one of the best things any one can be and i think tey wuld say i am big and tall and that i am pretty cool too be cause i think that is not a bad thing to be ether.
where're you from? i am from soth carlina wich is in the soth and wich is why i talk lik i do it is vury nice ther and i lived there un till i was in the thrid grad.
how are you making dough? well one way i lik to mak dogh for sweet stuff lik i am going to gess this question is about cookie dogh is to mix half a cup of sugar the grany kind with three forths a cup of brown sugar with one tespon of salt with half a cup of melted buter with an egg but crack it with a tespon of vanulla wich is my favrite flavor any way and then a cup and a forth of flour and then a half tespon of baking soda not pow der and then some chocooclate chips but i do not like chococolate so i use sprinkles. i ackshuly sell some of this stuff but i will mak it for free too for freinds or peeple who need freinds but the money helps atfer my parents lost their restrant but so dos the burgur king mony. i gess this means i shuld not give the recupe for free.
celebrity crush! i lov molly ringwald cause she was vury cool in pretty in pink and i rely relatued to her charucter and she is relly pretty with her red curls. tey are vury iconuc wich meens she can be recugnized quickly cause she is speshul.
theme song! i lik walking on sunshine cause it is my alurm song and it maks me hapby in the morning.
catchphrase! this is a good question i think that my speling is the closet thing i have to my cachphrase be cause it is vury iconic and peple rememember it. but i don't have a reel cachphrase be cause i am not a tv chararacter.
what color are your socks! my left sock is blue and my right sock is red be cuss it is wash day and my socks are in the wash right now.
your perfect partner! wow this is a hard qestion i gess just a girl who lovs me and is nice and is ok with me being taler than her by a lot and a girl who liks flowers and baked goods.
if you could be good at anything, what would it be! i wuld be a genus at skool and be suber samrt and go to havard and stuff.
favorite food! i rely lov spagheti it is my favorite with metballs i am relly good at making it.
what would you do if you won the lottery! wow i wuld giv som money to my parunts so tey do not stres abot money any mor and ten i wuld get a car for my sister and ten i wuld get a new house for us and ten i wuld get presunts for my freinds may be and may be i wuld get som new fotbal shoes be cuse mine are old and tey kidna hurt now.