𝐞𝐯𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐯.

NAME.   evgeny romanovich karamazov.
NICKNAME.   zhenya. (this is the russian dimunitive for his name, and so he does prefer that only those close to him refer to him by this name).
AGE.    twenty-nine.
GENDER.   male.
SEXUALITY.    bisexual.

DIVISION

DIVISION.   flight and control.
POSITION.    head pilot.
NATIONALITY.    russian.

APPEARANCE. a tall man with a lithe and imposing figure, evgeny is the picture of clean precision he seeks to be. he always wears his uniform properly, never lets it untuck itself, never rolls up its sleeves, and never allows his hair to be unbrushed or his face to be unshaven.  standing at six feet, one inch tall, a rather lofty height for a pilot, with black hair that is smooth and well-combed, he has pale blue eyes and rather pale skin. he has soft features, a round button nose and straight eyebrows, as well as a very soft, pale pink velvety color to rather full lips. he has a scar along his throat from a surgery, which he does tend to prefer to cover. his voice is very deep, for one, and the combination of his thick russian accent and damage to his vocal chords from the surgery has left him with a rather raspy voice, and so some can find him a little difficult to understand.

 his voice is very deep, for one, and the combination of his thick russian accent and damage to his vocal chords from the surgery has left him with a rather raspy voice, and so some can find him a little difficult to understand

PERSONALITY.    zhenya is a dependable person. he is dedicated and reasonable and level-headed. he was born to be a leader and born to be a pilot, he thinks. organization is key to him. his work matters to him, perhaps too much. he cares about others and their meeting standards, making himself available to them and being able to keep track of them with his memory-- which is damn good. he can remember one's name, what one may need, and attends to them promptly. he's great at time management, and zhenya's best leadership skill (besides being a damn good pilot) is his determination to get shit done. he doesn't get emotional about it, and he's damn good at getting what he wants. pulling strings? asking the right people? working hard? picking the right people to delegate to? zhenya is pretty good at making sure his chess pieces end up where he wants them. he is stubborn, however, and a perfectionist, insecure about maintaining the air of leadership. he has a fragile view of himself, often overworking himself to attempt to repair this image where it has been broken. he struggles to understand his own identity for himself-- he is a leader for others and a pilot, in some senses, for his country and those he commands. zhenya can have a bit of a skewed sense of self as a result.