🌲 𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 🌲

ROLE.    atlas.
NAME. wade miley.
GENDER.   male.
AGE.    nineteen.
SEXUALITY.   bisexual.
FACECLAIM.   cris calenda.
PHYSICAL ATTRUBUTES.
— curly hair.
— tattoos.
— scars on his hands.
— piercings.
— dark circles.
— big feet and hands (like a puppy).
— lankiness.

CLOTHING

CLOTHING.   depicted in photos. he pays for his clothes from his salary. it isn't a lot. but it's better than nothing. he tries his best not to look poor.

PERSONALITY. wade is a nervous person. he tends to talk too much and share too much personal information. he's always a little on edge. wade never truly seems fully comfortable. he's always looking at the corners, always jumpy, always thinking something might happen. he's innocent. he thinks the best of his heroes (the social media stars) and holds them in high regard. they changed his life for the better. they were his only friends for years. he loved them. he cares deeply about them and insists on fulfilling their every need, no matter how basic. someone offhandedly mentions they like lime flavored lacroix? it will never be out of stock in their personal mini fridge. someone asks him to take photos for them? he'll do a million until they all turn out right, and he won't even ask for credit. wade is certainly a perfectionist at his job. he's humble— which truly translates to insecure, quite a bit of the time. he knows he's poor. he knows he's not as beautiful as they are. he knows he's not as talented as they are. he feels as though he "knows his place." he's merely grateful for any small bones they decide to throw at him. wade feels emotions deeply. he crushes easily and he crushes hard. he thinks a lot and is often stuck in his own head. he tends to get depressed easily. wade doesn't feel like he deserves anything— much less to be loved. much less to be loved by someone rich and successful and beautiful and talented. being close to them is enough for him.

 being close to them is enough for him

BACKSTORY.   wade grew up in west virginia. specifically, he grew up in a trailer park in west virginia. his father was nowhere in the picture. he had four siblings, and was smack in the middle of them. his siblings were by four different fathers. the oldest was by one, wade was by another, the second-youngest was by another, and the second-oldest and the youngest were both by the same father. wade's family was, to put it kindly, rather chaotic. a different boyfriend of his mother's would be in the home at times. it varied. he rarely saw his mother. she worked late shifts. she also had a drug problem which escalated throughout his childhood. wade's siblings weren't very close to him. wade was a quiet boy, one without many friends in the neighborhood or at school. he liked to read and tended to hide in the back of the class. he was never a very healthy child. he was always underweight for his height, creating a lanky appearance. he had asthma and was allergic to peanuts as well. wade almost lived at school, walking and arriving to the library early and leaving as late as possible. he was reserved from the beginning— but he had a deep interest in other people, only from afar. he had his first crush when he was eight. he liked to write her name in his notebook. wade was a bit of a romantic from a young age. he worked hard in class, even if his home environment was hardly conducive to an education. wade's family was investigated by cps when he was ten. the younger siblings under eighteen went to go live with their maternal grandmother. a sweet, cloying woman, rather elderly and traditional with a touch of memory issues, his grandmother was an important figure in his life. she lectured him about staying out of trouble, always made his favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies whenever he had a bad day (and one time, she even told him that he was her favorite student). he had a better home environment now, living in a rather small home, but a home nonetheless. about this age, his anxiety started to be noticeable at school. he was defensive and withdrawn. he only liked to do his work, not interact with others or have disruptions (even those that were intended to be fun). wade's grandmother died of dementia when he was fourteen years old. that really sent wade into a spiral. he was around crime a lot in school and in his neighborhood. he'd frequently been asked about active cases by police. wade was a hard worker though. he pushed through adversity. he had to live back with his mother in their trailer park, with her drug addiction and lack of dedication. he had a few health struggles that put him in the hospital. however, in his senior year, he found youtube. without friends he felt like he could relate to, only people he felt were trying to lure him into crime or doing their homework, his youtubers became his nearest and dearest friends. he watched them while eating alone. he watched them to fall asleep. he drew pictures of them. he imagined what he would say if they ever met. he stayed home, away while all trouble was breaking loose around him, and just watched his videos. he graduated valedictorian of his small town high school and immediately went off to college. he attends west virginia university. wade is thinking of transferring. his first year went well. he got many tattoos from a friend who was a tattoo artist. he was obtaining good grades, even if he still didn't know what he wanted to do... and he was looking for paid internships this summer, something to do, and lo and behold, he found the internship of all internships— with a social media and content manager for his very favorite social media stars. wade applied. shockingly, he was accepted. he couldn't believe it when he found out. he moved into the house, and well, the rest is history.

SECRET

SECRET.   okay, wade's motivation for this 'innocent' internship was not to gain experience in the world of social media. wade secretly has a huge crush on elio. he's practically in love with him, and it's embarrassing, and he has been since his senior year of high school, and okay. maybe he applied because he thought this would be some sort of meet cute and he could laugh about the story with his future husband, on the patio with all their kids... ahah.... ahahah..... haha....

OTHER.
— wade has a wonderful gift for photography. he will gladly take photos of the influencers should they ever need the service.
— wade is a try-hard who starts doing his work early and doesn't stop until it's late. he idolizes the youtubers too much and doesn't want them to go without any of their desires.
— wade still smokes cigarettes. he is constantly in between failed attempts to quit. he smokes them to relax. they tend to mellow him out a little bit. wade is also asthmatic. this does not mesh well, sometimes. he has a tendency to cough after taking his first drag.
— he is severely allergic to shellfish and peanuts.
— wade has a sealed juvenile record for possession of marijuana in high school. honestly, nothing happened. he used to deal.
— wade was diagnosed with depression and is on medication for it.
— wade plays the violin. he learned from his grandmother, who taught him how to fiddle, a traditional appalachian method of playing the violin.
— wade gets extremely scared very easily. he screamed too much while watching a horror movie once and his brother punched him to toughen him up.
— wade is the first person in his family to attend college.
— wade keeps a diary. it's a bit... raw.
— wade is half-mexican, but doesn't know that his father was mexican.