🌸 ᵗᵃⁱ ᵃⁱⁿˢˡᵉʸ

.

.

.

╲⠀╲⠀╲            
╲⠀╲⠀❀           ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

" ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ˢʰᵒʷˢ ᵘᵖ ˡᵉˢˢ ' ᵖᵃʸ
ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈʳ ᵐᵉᶜʰᵉᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃⁱˡⁱ. "

╲⠀╲⠀╲            
╲⠀╲⠀❀           ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀✿

theme song
i'm a mess

name
tai ainsley.
' talent '

gender ➳male

gender
male

age
nineteen

sexuality
closeted bisexual.

faceclaim
leo.wz

occupation
rapper and dancer
of OUTCAST.

personality ➳Tai tends to have strong leadership qualities, anxieties, and a strong passion for dance

personality
Tai tends to have strong leadership qualities, anxieties, and a strong passion for dance. Before he had a group to look after, he had a passion for dance. It's one constant in his life that he loves no matter what else is going on in it. However, now that he does have a group to look after, he feels the need to be taking care of and watching over his group constantly, as he knows they are his responsibility. Due to this, he can get stressed easily and can get extremely worried about everyone. He works so hard at making sure that every individual member is okay and that the group as a whole runs well, that he hardly ever has time just to focus on himself. Tai is basically eternally stressed, and has been that way practically since debut. Although even when he is the most stressed he's ever been and everyone is annoying him, he still won't scream at them. Tai seems to have an endless supply of patience. He could handle someone asking 'are we there yet?' five million times during a car ride, and would just answer, 'no,' every time. He also is quite close to the members, and hates it when they are in physical or mental pain. He always makes it his responsibility to take care of them, and help them out where he can. Tai is extremely dependable as well-- if he says he will do something, he will do it on time and even better than he said he would. At first, he wasn't sure how to be a leader (he wasn't even assigned the role initially), but the role fell to him naturally. He is just a natural leader, finding that he just wants to take care of them and make them happy. Of course, his patience isn't limitless. He will scream at anyone who bothers him to a certain point (it is really hard for anyone to get there though). Once he gets started, he does have a pretty bad temper in this regard. Tai just figures that if he's going to be angry at someone, he shouldn't half-ass it. Better to waste all of the anger on one unfortunate person, and then be chill for the next ten years. He takes care of the members well. Tai is pretty defensive of the members (almost to a fault) so he does tend to be super rough with saesangs and with fans who are annoying them constantly. However, he mostly just wants the best for everyone and really wants to spoil them.