🌴 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫 🌴

jacqvelyns

" oh, tarzan, you have no idea what's in store for you

" oh, tarzan, you have no idea what's in store for you. you're going to see the world, and all kinds of people will want to meet you. leaders, scientists, writers. "

NAMEstark clayton
AGEtwenty-three
HEROtarzan
GENDERmale
SEXUALITYbisexual
FACECLAIMcykeem white

NAME — stark clayton AGE — twenty-threeHERO— tarzanGENDER— maleSEXUALITY— bisexualFACECLAIM— cykeem white

" his eyes were intense and focused, and i'd never seen such eyes... "

PERSONALITYa stoic, worn warrior at first glance, stark is a man who has been through a lot, and yet, has a gentle heart. he fights with protective strength, easily forming strong affinities to people and vowing to protect them with his life. stark thinks of those he cares about as family. he values nothing more than that family he has found and cultivated over the years, even those he has had to leave behind. stark is a wonderful listener and very curious. having been immersed in a very new, very different world, he finds that there is always so much more to take in. he is curious, never judgmental, and asks questions. he comes across as shy, speaking little, at times, having a lack of confidence about his language skills, although they have improved vastly-- he still makes mistakes at times, or conflates idioms. stark is gentle, playful, and overall, a soft-hearted individual. he cares about the experiences of others, even if he doesn't understand them. as a result of his youth and experience in the kingdom, he seeks to make everyone feel comfortable-- even if, especially if, they are different from others around them. stark can be goofy at times, especially to make others feel more comfortable. he loves to make funny faces across a room to make people laugh when they seem nervous. he loves to make impressions of others (of course, in a loving, non-mean way-- unless, of course, they're the royals, in which case, it is okay to make fun of them). stark is playful. he can turn almost anything into a game. he's active, energetic. he can barely sit still through an entire dinner. he loves to run and climb and be active. he's adventurous and incapable of being contained. he has no table manners, no typically learned behaviors of politeness, no social graces. he has learned nothing of curtseying or bowing or starting with the outermost fork. stark is raw. he says what he believes. he cares for others, deeply, honestly, and cares not for shallow, materialistic things. he doesn't place his value on his looks. he doesn't place his value on his achievements. he merely, he says, wishes to be treated like a person. he is malleable, and trusting. he will try everything once. he will take any advice given to him once, which sometimes makes him vulnerable to embarrassment. he is fiercely protective and fiercely loving. he loves physical affection, in a sweet, constant way. he likes to hold hands. he likes to feel the heartbeats of others. he likes to brush knees against the other while they sit nearby. stark is wary of others to a degree. he often gets defensive when startled. he often assumes bad intentions when frightened. he defends himself, but he can become too defensive, building his walls up too high (particularly around people he already has a bias against, like the royals). he balances the line between being too trusting of advice and too wary of presence. a warrior's blood still runs through his veins. he still finds himself checking the periphery. he still finds himself ready to bolt if ever needed.