⚔️ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️

FULL NAME

FULL NAME. sienn na'ravanna.
AGE. twenty.
GENDER. male.
SEXUALITY. bisexual.
SPECIES . ardean.

ALLEGIANCE. the eijoa.
CLASS. warrior.
OCCUPATION. guard.

APPEARANCE. miguel fersou.

   miguel fersou

PERSONALITY. sienn is known as the strong yet silent type. he was imbued with the gentlest, most sensitive heart of his brothers, and yet he was taught to hide it from a young age. as such, he is also the most reserved of his brothers. he tends to be gentle with all, not impulsive in the slightest. he tries to avoid conflict, able to keep a level and realistic head. he stays quiet frequently, often intimidating people who don't know him. yet people who do know him well often are very close to him, as he is a great listener, a very humble individual, and very dedicated to his job. he believes that something is wrong with his tenderness, and of course, it is something he learned to hide around his father. he is brave not because he cares little for himself, but because he cares much for other people. his silence is often out of pure introversion, sometimes shyness (he is easily embarrassed, not liking too much praise or stories about himself). sienn can be known as more of a teddy bear in private. gentle, often physically affectionate. yet in public and to those he doesn't know, he can come across cold, or some people have even spread rumors that he can't physically speak. he mumbles or murmurs, nods, shakes his head, doesn't offer anything personal, and naturally, doesn't put himself out there for sparring or requests to guard anyone in particular— he was just assigned. sienn can be a little passive— often, he just does what is told. he's a thoughtful person, one to stew on emotions, which can often be a bad thing as much as a good thing. sienn can also be a bit of a gossip in private.

RELATIONS.
— robaire n'laduni, mother
— tannier n'rynn, father
— tannier na'ravanna, brother, 27
— theon na'ravanna, brother, 25
— tayan na'ravanna, brother, 24
— sorren na'ravanna, brother, 21
— sienn na'ravanna, 20
— stellan na'ravanna, brother, 18

— robaire n'laduni, mother— tannier n'rynn, father— tannier na'ravanna, brother, 27— theon na'ravanna, brother, 25— tayan na'ravanna, brother, 24— sorren na'ravanna, brother, 21— sienn na'ravanna, 20— stellan na'ravanna, brother, 18

BACKSTORY.
born to a family of great warriors, stretching back, so the verbal records go, to before anrhe's plight, sienn was named by his father, who had headed the warrior academy in corri, where his family grew up. his mother, from a prominent warrior line as well, guarded the then-pathfinder. raised from the moment his eyes opened to become a great warrior, sienn never was supposed to have any doubt about his future. typically, his father was busy, his mother away in the capital, and as such, sienn was raised by his brother tannier more than by his actual parents. sienn was a skilled warrior, trained by his brother and father at first, and later at the academy. he was a studious child, always quiet and reserved, preferring the company of his family to that of others. a naturally reserved person, he opened up to his family more than others, often participating in the roughhousing, but also having a more tender emotional side— particularly for animals, as sienn kept bringing home small animals he'd like the family to keep as pets. he would even fashion bottles for them to feed from. he was one of the better brothers at expressing emotions, often offering the best apologies, thanks, and i love yous out of them all. he was fiercely dedicated to the cause of eijoa from a young age. he copied his older brother's steadfast dedication. he trained hard, night and day, but also had an artistic and artisan side he hid from the family quite often. he was the only one of the brothers to fight predominately with smaller weapons than the longsword, often using two, smaller swords that he double wielded for distance fighting, but short blades and close contact as his preferred method. sienn, while some suspect still growing, is bigger than tannier was at his age, although tannier has since outgrown him. he was called the oxen during his time training at the academy, having great strength and durability. sienn was the closest son to his father, often his right-hand man due to his dutiful nature and fierce loyalty to family— as well as his skills at tournaments at the academy, winning many. although his father was always trying to tell him to be less sensitive. eventually, it worked. he grew still more reserved, less inclined to share his softer, more emotional side with anyone. he was known as strong, yet silent. he graduated the academy at the top of his class. and from there, he worked his way up to a position guarding the torchbearer of a northern region. less than a year into his work, the torchbearer was assaulted by a group of disgruntled and drunken warriors— armed. sienn was his guard that day, and defended him fiercely. the torchbearer sustained no injuries, because sienn put his own life on the line to protect him. he almost died, fending off the men, but suffering serious injuries. he was treated with a bloodmender and patched up quite well (the torchbearer insisted), and yet, he hasn't quite been the same since. he does also find the rumors being spread to be embarrassing and would prefer a lack thereof. he's been sent to the capital at the warrior's barracks for some temporary time to fully recover, but the torchbearer believes he owes his life to him and holds him in high esteem— he trusts no one more than sienn na'ravanna— and as such, he wants him to return as soon as possible.

OTHER

OTHER.
sienn is very good at cooking and often finds that to be more fulfilling than his actual job. / his hair is far too long but he refuses to cut it. even though his brothers (and especially his parents) are constantly bothering him to do so. / sienn actually really doesn't want to hurt people. he thinks he'd have preferred being a bloodmender. he always makes sure his opponents are okay at sparring. / sienn knows how to play music quite nicely. he has a lovely voice, but he doesn't sing for others. / he has a thick scar on his face below his eye from the attack. he also has a few deep ones on his chest and shoulder. he's been working on fighting with his arm again, as he sustained serious injuries to his shoulder.