☀️ HOLLAND

✌️ FULL NAMEholland val d'aosta

✌️ FULL NAME
holland val d'aosta

☂️ AGE
fifteen

⛸GENDER
male

🥝SEXUALITY
bisexual

🎲FACECLAIM
@/_.e.o.s_ on instagram

🎹PERSONALITY
holland has a bit of a harsher personality than one could be accustomed to, often seeming apathetic and emotionless. he does what he's told, never quite putting up much argument, but he frequently seems to be very dry about any sort of directions he is given. he doesn't appear to have much of a sense of humor, instead preferring to just stare at people as they make jokes which some suspect is to make them uncomfortable. he has a touchy personality too, often getting too sensitive to criticism and hating to receive any. when someone asks him if he'd like to hear the hard truth, most people think holland would be the type to say yes— however, he would prefer to say no, often cowering in the face of criticism. his heart is a little cold on the exterior, but it opens easily for people who have a little persistence- he becomes much more easy to work with when he's confronted with someone who keeps trying to get through to him. it is quite well known though, that holland doesn't much enjoy to meet new people, but after he's met someone even once, he already considers them to be at least a companion, at most a friend. he's still a little quiet, but he will defend those he cares about with no hesitation, since holland has a bit of a more tough exterior. but for his teammates? he would do a lot for the ones that don't annoy them. he's full of helpful tips since he's one of the older kids on the team and has been dancing ever since he was much younger. he's a thoughtful person when he likes someone, and he also tends to stick with the people who he likes, which can make him appear to be a little clingy at times. he's not the most outwardly emotional person (which is why if he laughs, you know that you're really funny, and if he cries, you know someone did something very wrong)— but he does care about people, and he will do a lot for the ones he does care about. he has a lot of stage presence and always tries to go extra hard since he has a lot of worry that people will forget him or not notice his skills and talent- holland wants attention, even if he's too afraid to admit it. he's a complete show off, and he always tries to elevate his dances to the next level. if he decides that he could stand to be more flexible for the number or jump a little higher, he will work on it for ages. he wants to achieve, and as such, he's quite a bit of a perfectionist. it's never good enough for holland, and he can always find spots where he wasn't perfect. he can do the same for others, but has tried to curb this judgment lately, since most people don't generally appreciate that. he doesn't have much of a filter, but he tries to only share what is necessary and nice.

🎺BEST STYLES
— ballet
— contemporary

⛱WORST STYLES
— musical theatre (the facials are what gets him. he's not good at making facial expressions in dance).
— acro (he has to put in work to be very flexible, and he doesn't stretch as well as he should).