𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚣 𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚣.

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

NAME.    cruz reyez.
NAME MEANING.   "cross." "kings." (he purposefully stylized his surname with a misplaced letter, because he likes the spelling better that way, with his first name).
AGE.   twenty-four.
GENDER.   male.
SEXUALITY.   bisexual.
APPEARANCEzavala408_sun.
INSTRUMENT.   drums.

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

PERSONALITY.   cruz, in the band as well as in high school, has often been stylized as a sort of bad boy. he's been known for having a big mouth, sharing his opinion even when no one's asked for it. he tends to swear frequently (and use violent exaggerations), as well, although not always in a negative way. he swears out of anger or out of excitement, prone to both emotions. he can have quite a hot temper, often taking things people say in the wrong way as a result, known for being overly defensive and overly protective. he can be very oppositional, hating authority and being told what to do. he's feisty, overall, and he's clever too. cruz has a sharp wit as seen in his clever comments and both former school and street smarts. he's loyal, a warm person who loves in a fierce way. he never shied away from telling someone how much they meant to him, and often greeted his friends with at least a side-hug. he's fiercely protective of them. half the reason he shows his temper so much is because he cares about them so much, and if anybody messes with them, cruz will ensure that stops right away. he's warm-hearted, at his core, a caring person who is very intuitive in some senses, able to spot when someone is upset and able to be a good problem-solver (oftentimes taking things into his own hands). he can be highly leadership-oriented, a good public speaker and one to always speak his mind when it comes to upholding his personal values. he's a brilliant listener though, even better than he is as a speaker (which is middling). he always gives people his undivided attention, often making them feel heard and giving them quality advice. he was called the dad friend often in his youth. he himself is almost always honest, and he doesn't break his values when it comes to needing to disagree with someone, whether his opinion be unwanted or controversial. he certainly has a tendency to self-sabotage, paired with a remarkable talent for denying that is what he's doing. he's a sweet man who holds family dear, always having respected and looked up to his father. he's a hard worker, never shying away from a difficult task, having been working at his father's shop since he was a kid (which he thinks he wants to reopen— or perhaps he's still thinking of moving back home). he is very good at dad jokes, having been raised by only his dad and that sense of humor having rubbed off on him.