prince maudit.

FULL NAME

FULL NAME.
— prince maudit.
— "the accursed prince."
NICKNAMES.
— prince with a thousand enemies.
— the little prince.
AGE.
— ageless, appears 20.
GENDER.
male.
SEXUALITY.
bisexual.
ETHNICITY.
black.
NATIONALITY.
haitian.
SPECIES.
— demon. he is a malevolent spirit, utilizing black magic, summoned by the witches of the vampiric clan and currently being fed by them, gaining strength, perhaps to be used as a weapon— whether by them, or whether to be intercepted by the witches themselves. he once was living, although he is not anymore, and existed before his brief time alive on this earth, where he summoned himself to earth in a time of need. he is the child of two of the most famous lwa, per voodoo tradition, although he is slightly outcast by them, hence his appearance here and his maintenance by the clan itself, rather than sustaining himself elsewhere or in the spirit realm. he is weakened by their rejection and is gaining strength from the vampiric clan as they feed him and sacrifice to him to keep him as an ally, in a quid pro quo sort of relationship.

POWERS.
— speaking to the spirit world. he can speak to the dead and of the spirit realm, the powers that be, as it were. he is more enveloped within a voodoo like tradition, and so he does not really deal with artemis (he does not exactly believe she is real or of consequence). he can speak to them, negotiate, make demands, and bring others to see within the spirit world. he can also possess any warm body essentially, and vampire. this is like a spiritual experience for them and deemed an honor, but well, he doesn't have a lot of regard for your human body, so he may just slam it into a wall for kicks.
— pain manipulation. he controls the pain of other individuals and can essentially torture others. this takes up a lot of his mana.
— black magic. he can play the game like the best of them, what can he say? he's like, the spirit in charge of the damn thing, if you listen to him anyway, and so black magic is certainly in his arsenal of skills.
— illusion. illusion is used to create a false reality for others around him. the more people he has to keep the reality up for, the more of his mana it uses up and the weaker and more exhausted he becomes. he can shapeshift through this method, especially since his physical form is subjective, and can also severely freak people out, which he finds amusing.
— teeth. he uses illusion to cover these, but he has very sharp, sturdy teeth in a few rows. there is a rumor he uses these to eat people and to crush bone. these rumors are, as he points out, unsubstantiated.
— super speed. he can move very quickly, which, considering that he can also set up a hundred illusions of himself all around you, can be highly deadly. there are rumors that he is essentially a maneater.

POWER WEAKNESSES.
— childishness. being from another dimension, another world, prince often has an odd view of how much certain events and beliefs 'matter.' he doesn't have much sympathy or empathy, as a result, and can even find some human suffering amusing. but on a brighter side, he can be easily amused with a puzzle or children's toy. he can thus be distracted easily or channel his powers into something pointless or counterintuitive.
— bloodthirstiness. as a result of the previous point, he can be a touch bloodthirsty. sometimes he just likes to see a little chaos, see? he doesn't have much of a sense of morality, so he can certainly turn on others.
— demanding. his powers require a great amount of food and fuel to work, and as a result, he can be quite the drain on resources.
— familial estrangement. his parents are a little disappointed in him, see, for his previous rebellion... they'll come around, he always says, but their estrangement has weakened his powers as he feeds off that connection too in a sense.
— draining. his abilities can be highly draining, hence why he needs so many resources and he can use quite a lot of rest too (he sleeps for many hours a day, in all honesty).
— bad conscience. he doesn't quite have the best conscience, as he's rather impulsive and as a spirit of black magic, but he still does have one, left over from his time alive. death has fragmented it, and so he feels a crippling sense of guilt that he cannot do anything about, often literally not knowing the difference between good and evil (and resorting back to his upbringing to no longer care). so he is starting, say, to feel a bit bad about manipulating people based on letting them speak to their dead relatives or torturing others until they talk...
— one leg. he lost his leg in the violent onslaught that killed him during his brief time alive, and so he ended up missing it even as a spirit, in an unfortunate turn of events. he has a prosthetic, luckily, but it leaves his gait a touch uneven and leaves him more vulnerable at times.