✌️ dawson rohan darling ✌️

NAME;dawson rohan darling

NAME;
dawson rohan darling

NICKNAMES:
sonny

NAME MEANING:
"beloved, favorite."
"ascending."
"beloved one."

AGE;
twenty

BIRTHDAY;
december first

GENDER;
male, he/him

ETHNICITY;
dawson is half jewish on his mother's side. he is one-fourth white (english) on his father's side, and one-fourth indian on that side as well.

NATIONALITY;
australian

SEXUALITY;
bisexual, female lean.

EDUCATION;
— high school degree from redlynch state high school ( go bushrangers! )
— studied abroad in india (mumbai) during a semester of his senior year of high school.

HANDLES;
— snapchat, personal: ddarling
— facebook, personal: Dawson Darling
— instagram, personal: ddarling
— facebook, business: Project Perth
— instagram, business: projectperthofficial

HEALTH;
— profound deafness: dawson was born completely deaf. this was discovered when he was a baby, and his parents were concerned since he didn't react to noises. they were pretty devastated when they found out, but learned auslan for their son, and tried their best. dawson does not speak and exclusively signs. he cannot lip-read.
— orthorexia

LANGUAGES;
— australian sign language (abbreviated to 'auslan').
— english (written).

CORE TRAITS;
generous, expressive, passionate, fiercely loyal, dedicated, mature, not the brightest, blunt, modest, ambitious, funny, dirty sense of humor, active, charming, trustworthy, stubborn, petty, pushy, energetic, sarcastic, talkative, communicative, industrious, affectionate.

APPEARANCE;
dawson tends to tan rather dark in the summer, his light-honey color skin deepening beyond what people would expect, into a light bronze shade. he doesn't burn in the sun, rather, he simply tans. due to tending to run without a shirt and at various short lengths for running and swimming, dawson has a very even tan, without visible tan lines. he has freckles sprinkling the bridge of his nose, and they similarly spread in the summer across his cheeks and lower forehead. his hair lightens to a golden blonde in the summer. in the winter, it darkens slightly to a shiny copper brown. his most notable feature aside from his proclivity to summer is his big blue eyes. wide and gorgeous, with a sense of innocence and naiveness about them, strangers always used to comment on those blue eyes when he was a child. often, women still use that as a reason they chose to hit on him. whether it's because his eyes are beautiful, or they assign some sort of emotion to them (typically, gentleness or sympathy). dawson has a beautiful smile. bright and stunning, his eyes close while he smiles. his teeth are noticeably very white and straight. he's never had braces. that's all natural. he never fake-smiles. dawson is rather handsome, many people seem to think, commenting on the smoothness of his skin, the sharpness and sturdiness of his jaw, his beautiful eyes, and his soft, full lips. he is well-aware of this impression. he grows light brown stubble when he forgets to shave, which can be often. he has thick muscles, and is built strongly, with wide shoulders and a body meant for the muscle he's carrying. with big arms, thick legs, and a trunk-like abdomen with prominent ab muscles, dawson looks like the athlete he is. in terms of scars, he has a few from his extreme sports, among others. he has a sizable scar on his back from a wipe-out mountain biking. and a wide, pink scar on his knee from the same thing. he has a scar on his elbow from knocking it against some rocks cliff-diving. there's a few more, light white ones that seem to disappear as his skin lightens, and reappear in the summer. he can't remember how he got all of them. but he knows the story had to be cool. his left foot has three scars, two on either side and one on the sole from surgeries he's had to have on it. dawson naturally has an extremely expressive face that does not hide his emotions well. he has very distinctive, separate expressions for joy, anger, annoyance, disgust, humor, and many, many more emotions. he doesn't put in effort to temper his expressions either. in this regard, dawson is truly an open book.