⚔️. hassan issa.

ROLE

ROLE.   male selected.
NAME.   hassan ali issa.
NAME MEANINGS.   "handsome" "exalted" "strong-willed."
GENDER.    male.
SEXUALITY.    bisexual.
AGE.    twenty-four.
BIRTHDATE.    july fourteenth.
CASTE.    two.
PROVINCE.   likely.

ETHNICITY.    persian/ egyptian/ palestinian.
NATIONALITY.    illean.
FACECLAIM.     tamino amir.

     tamino amir

PERSONALITY.   hassan is a diamond forged under pressure. he has high expectations for himself, just as his family had, and never allows himself to deviate. he's disciplined and incredibly hard on himself, a true perfectionist, and over time, has crafted himself into the exact image of what he believes his parents wanted him to be. in the process, however, hassan fears that he lost himself. he has high expectations of himself almost to the point of panic— who would he be if not a perfectly curated image of the sophisticated warrior noble? who would he be if not someone his parents and ancestors would be proud of? he's dissatisfied with it, and this dissatisfaction is just beginning to rise. he's been a pawn in their plan all his life. he's angry. hassan is a naive person. one who grew up in his life without much outer input, without many influences besides his family, and he's trying to break free from that, although it is difficult and certainly outside of his comfort zone. he's forcing himself into it, into questioning beliefs that had been seared into him since he was a child. he comes across as naive and rather socially uncertain, and yet, hassan is trying to gain his footing on shaky ground. he has a perfectly polished exterior, but the inside can prove to be more than a little messy. he's intelligent and has perfect manners. he's an honorable man with strong values he doesn't contradict. he's selfless and he cares for others (even though he wants to care for others more, since he feels so detached from them at times. he wants to relate to them, to feel how they feel rather than this lack of attachment his parents drilled into him to make him ruthless). hassan was raised never to show emotion, and so he is a stoic to an unhealthy degree. he tends to force himself to always have a straight face, to never reveal any weakness. it is difficult for him to be vulnerable.