⛓️ ᴍᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀᴅ ⛓️

MACK COLLARD;
DISTRICT TWELVE;
MALE.

MACK COLLARD; DISTRICT TWELVE; MALE

hollyhockfang

full name; mack collard
forename; mack
surname; collard
age; nineteen
gender; male
district; twelve
skills; hunting, as in his youth, he often hunted for his and his family's food. he has gained valuable skills through hunting and being the butcher's son, including use of a knife, stealth, and butchering and cooking the animal. growing up as an adventurous and precocious child as well, mack grew skilled at climbing.
weapon skills; knife; mack, as a fighter, has found that his skills lay in the 'getting up close and personal,' so to speak. due to a poor sense of depth perception, ranged weapons were out of the question. he'd learned to use a knife well from hunting. this use involved both the kill and the butchering of the body, both of which he handled on his own in his youth. as a result, mack can be a real thorn in anyone's side with a proper knife.
volunteered/reaped; mack volunteered as tribute, something many do not understand, as for a matter of fact, he'd just won the last games. scarcely anyone would be that eager to throw oneself back into the arena. scarcely anyone would do so for a non-family member, on top of things. mack said that he wanted to prove that he could do it again, in a rather overconfident display. in reality, he feels lost after the games. he isn't the same person he once was. he doesn't fit in where he used to. the games was horrific, but due to trauma, it has almost become a home in his mind.

face-claim
brian whittaker

features—mack is most recognizable by his big, green eyes, which are often compared to doll-eyes

features
mack is most recognizable by his big, green eyes, which are often compared to doll-eyes. further, he has a network of scars across his body from the games, a few thick ones around his bicep, a jagged one on his torso, and around his hip.

positive traits—
tough, bold, vivacious, charming, independent, overconfident, adventurous, creative.

negative traits—
reckless, distrustful, short-tempered, unstable, sarcastic, selfish, stubborn.