⚔️ 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 ⚔️

⚔️⚔️⚔️

⚔️⚔️⚔️

⚔️ name—
dawson damaris springrider

⚔️ nicknames—
the zombie of iridessia (as the yellow knight)

⚔️ titles—
guard

⚔️ age—
nineteen

⚔️ gender—
male

⚔️ sexuality—
straight

⚔️ appearance—
froy gutierrez
dawson has not a single scar on his body. his skin is as smooth as it was the day he was born. a porcelain white in the winter, he tends to tan rather dark in the summer. he has freckles sprinkling the bridge of his nose, and they similarly spread in the summer. his hair lightens to a golden blonde in the summer. in the winter, it lightens to a shiny copper brown. his most notable feature aside from those are his beautiful blue eyes. wide and gorgeous, with a sense of innocence and naiveness about them, strangers always used to comment on those blue eyes when he was a child. dawson has a beautiful smile. bright and stunning, his eyes close while he smiles. his teeth are noticeably very white. dawson is rather handsome, many people seem to think. he grows stubble when he forgets to shave. he has thick muscles, and is built to look rather obviously strong. he has wide shoulders, big arms, thick legs, and a trunk-like abdomen with prominent and muscles. dawson naturally has an extremely expressive face that does not hide his emotions well. he has very distinctive, separate expressions for joy, anger, annoyance, disgust, humor, and many, many more emotions.

⚔️ unwa doo'n placement—it is placed right on his throat, where his larynx is

it is placed right on his throat, where his larynx is.

⚔️ brief personality—
generous, expressive, passionate, fiercely loyal, dedicated, mature, not the brightest, blunt, modest, ambitious, funny, dirty sense of humor, active, charming, skittish, trustworthy, stubborn, petty, pushy, energetic, sarcastic, talkative, communicative, industrious, affectionate.