💫 ρɾเᥒᥴꫀ dᥲᥒ᥉ꫀ 💫

NAME; danse-macabre lin t'krusskyoROLE; the youngest prince APPEARANCE; danse is tall for his age, some would notice, with a lanky build of an individual who just had his last growth spurt

ROLE; the youngest prince
APPEARANCE; danse is tall for his age, some would notice, with a lanky build of an individual who just had his last growth spurt. he has some muscle on his arms and torso, but his appearance is still lithe and thin, not appearing particularly muscular. danse has medium-dark toned skin with a cool undertone to it, that is smooth and without any visible blemishes. although, he does have two scars from his childhood— one on his left elbow, and one on his right knee. they are both from the same small tumble he took once as a child. he has long, dark brown hair that reaches to his elbows, approximately. he will either keep it in braids or in locs. danse has hooded and thickly lidded eyes, but his eyelids have a certain sparkle to them. his eyes are a dark brown that shines just right in the castle lighting. he has three piercings in each ear which he typically adorns with earrings of his choice (which can often be a turquoise or teal color, as those are his favorites). danse has a tendency to have his expression appear as if he is daydreaming, having a long gaze and a dreamy look on his face. danse has full lips that are very prettily proportioned and cushy (but you'll just have to get close enough to find out). danse has a delicate, well-put together appearance about him. his clothing style can vary if it is obviously chosen by another person for him to wear, and can be somewhat feminine if he is deciding what he'd like to wear. danse enjoys jewel tones, especially, and has a penchant for jewelry and military style jackets.
AGE; nineteen
GENDER; male
SEXUAL ORIENTATION; demisexual pansexual
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION; panromantic

PERSONALITY
danse is a bonafide sweetheart that desperately needs to let out some tension— mostly through artistic outlets. he puts a lot of pressure on himself to achieve in his own way, and was influenced a lot by who his siblings ended up becoming. his brother was practically made for the throne, although danse would prefer him to not take it. his youngest sister is a prodigy. his middle sister is a daredevil. danse wanted to find his own niche, and he ended up doing it as he had always adored listening to music as a child, as the sound could always soothe his crying. danse took to music and poetry quickly, always clinging to verse and books, as well as the harp, specifically. he puts a lot of pressure on himself to escape his niche though too. he forces himself past his comfort zone to different effects. he wants to become better than he is, as he's very aware of his flaws. he seeks to become more social and less anxious, and to become more focused. however, he feels like he is contradicting his nature at times by doing this. danse has a quick attachment style after someone is kind to him, and tends to want that person around him very frequently afterwards. he can be clingy and a little overbearing, which could get annoying. however, he's always had tremendous difficulty making friends. he doesn't want to go outside the castle. he gets anxious around nobles (when they're not wearing masks and disgusting their identities, of course). he's played hooky in the past to avoid social gatherings (and then cried from guilt, feeling like he'd disappointed his parents). but danse still romanticizes the idea of friendship and romance very heavily, and deeply desires for an emotionally intimate relationship of any sort. danse has a lot of fears that developed from different sources, whether experience, stories, or imagined scenarios, he tends to create nightmare situations for himself that can cause him to freeze up in social situations especially. he tries to avoid showing any new people his harp playing or his poetry for this reason. he is genuine and his emotions are close to the surface, and he's genuinely a sweet and gentle person with others. he's humble too, and can genuinely apologize to a person of lower status if he feels like he has wronged them. he likes the company of the servants (not just for gossip, although that is a major part of it), but also because he enjoys that they are able to be a little more casual with each other than he sees his family and the nobles being. while danse may be a little over-the-top and far too high strung for this whole affair, he's a really genuine and sweet guy. when danse laughs, you know he means it. when he cries, you'll know that he is truly hurt. he is genuine and honest and humble in a rare, and beautiful way.