Chapter 47 | Not Enough

~Alice's P.O.V~

I saw a bright gleam through my eye lids. Slowly opening my eyes I feel the sun light burning me. I blinked a couple of times getting used to all the lights. I slowly lifted my head up and already feeling the immense wave of pain hit my head growing more by the second. I then glance around the room, suddenly realizing it wasn't mine... Instinct kicked in and I began to shift around the bed, but every movement I did made the pain in my head grow more. I tried to ignore it as much as I could and shifted my legs to the side of the bed, struggling. I slowly got up and whimper came out of me as the pain started hurting me too much. As I did get up my stomach was in a knot. One thing was in my mind right now. And it was to get out of this house.

I dragged my feet all the way to the door while leaning against the wall. I got closer to the door and feel the coldness of the knob. Slowly twisting I hear television playing in the background. My brain immediately began to assume all these things and then I began to wonder how I even got here in the first place.

I slowly took one step out of the room and my foot steps could be heard clearly. Stumbling out of the hallway, slowly but surely. I heard foot steps coming closer to me until I see someone standing in front of me. I lifted my head and see Li standing there with an ice pack. A nervous smile makes its way on to my face as I stood there with embarrassment.

"H-Hi there," I smiled as I pushed off against the wall to attempt to stand on my own. As I did I already started to make my towards the ground. Li almost immediately reached and caught me falling.

"Can I have one of those?" I asked pointing at his ice pack

"Yeah," He smiled knowing that I absolutely needed one.

He helped me over to the sofa and I sat down feeling the cushion squish down. My head was pulsing and thinking made the pain grow more. Li walked over the fridge and was looking for ice packs.

"So...What happened last night?" I hear Li mumble. I wasn't completely sure if my hearing was wrong or if he was wrong.

"W-What?" I asked hoping that he wasn't joking. Because I had no freaking idea of what happened last night. Considering the fact that I'm going through a hangover makes me think that I must have done something pretty freaking crazy! These thoughts were jumping conclusion to conclusion making me feeling extremely dizzy.

"Li, P-Please tell me you're joking..." I mumble out. I looked over him and only see confused eyes and an ice pack on his hand.

"Y-You don't know either?" He says as he walks over next to me and sits down handing me the ice pack. Feeling the cold texture in my hand and water dripping.

"Li...What if? What if I l-" I was cut off before I even finished my sentence.

"Alice let's be smart and not over think this," Li told me.

"But anything could have happened last night Li! I could have had sex, I could have gotten a ticket, I could have given a blow job. Heaven knows whatever I did! Li! What-" Li then grabs a hold of the ice pack that was in my hands interrupting me and placed it on my head.

"Alice. Relax. Don't worry, okay?" Li said in a calm voice. I let out a sigh letting all my stress out and nodded in agreement.

"Okay," I breathed out. Trying to calm the crazy thoughts that go through my hollow head.

I glance over at Li and began to imagine how he must be in pain as well and then dealing with me is a much greater pain...

I gave myself a boost up and was able to stand up. It was much easier than before. The ice pack really helped, but I began to question if I could even walk. I see Li get shocked at why I even stood up. I spoke before he could even say a word.