Chapter 25 | Costumes

~Alice's P.O.V.~

Once those words left my mouth, I didn't regret them. It felt right, and all that guilt went away. As if my feelings were clear now. He smiled back at me, and lifted my hands up to kiss them softly. He looked up to me, and of course I smiled.

My body then naturally leaned in to kiss him, which made him jump, which made me smile. Usually this would be the other way around. Just the thought of this made me smile even more. I was taking so many huge steps today, but I didn't care. He smiled back, at me continued kissing me. He then bit on my lip softly, making me laugh so I pulled away. I looked up to him and he looked surprised which made me laugh.

"Did I just turn you on or something?", he smiled, making me blush like crazy

"N-no, can't I kiss you?", I smile back 

"Yes", he said seductevly 

"That's all your getting", I said, and he pretended to be dissapointed

"Can we watch some movies instead", I say pointing at the large tv screen in his room

"Sure", he said standing up. He placed a comedy in, and we watched multiple movies after that. We then shifted to his bed, since it was more comfortable.

After a while, I began to get tired. I let out a big yawn, and look over at Jake that was observing me, he seem'd tired as well.

"Tired too?", he asked pulling me close to him

"Yeah", I yawn once again

"Do you have any comfy clothes?", I ask turning to face him

"Yeah", he said, he then pecked my cheek, and got up to get me some comfy clothes. He searched through his cabinets, and found some sweatpants, and a large shirts. I got up, and grabbed his clothes, I headed to the bathroom that was in his room, and noticed that there wasn't a lock in it.

"Jake there's no lock", I said opening the door. I heard him chuckle.

"I won't peek", he smiled, making me smile.

"Promise?", I smile

"I promise princess", he smiled

I close the door, and slipped my jeans off, I constantly looked up to the door, because I knew Jake would do anything to see me in my panties. Why? because he's Jake. I slip on to the sweatpants and loved the warm feeling. I took my shirt off, and slip the large shirt on. I turn to face the mirror, and fix my hair in to a messy bun. I took my pile of clothes and neatly folded them. I head out, and saw Jake lying down on the bed looking at the tv. He looked so tired, and it was cute. He looked over at me, and smiled.

I walk over at lay down next to him. I hear him turn the tv off, and he pulled me over close to him, again. I felt so safe, and warm. I loved this feeling so much. He pecks my cheek, and we cuddled until we fell asleep. Peacefully.

__

I woke up, and felt the dull sunlight coming from the window hitting me. I let out a yawn. I felt so rested. I still felt arms wrapped around me. I peeked over at the clock and it was 6:18 pm. I turn over to face Jake, and he seem'd to be asleep. He looked so adorable while he was sleeping, making me smile. I leaned to kiss him hoping to wake him up, he then kisses me back, knowing that he was awake. His eyes opened, and smiled

"Great wake up call", he whispered, making me smile

"I have to go home", I said, dropping my smile. Dissapointed that I had to leave. I hear him groan and hold on to me.

"No you don't", he said holding me tighter

"I have to Jake", I say. I hear him let out a sigh of dissapointment. He let's me go, and I sat up and looked over at Jake.

I get out of the bed, and strench. I head over to the bathroom to get dressed once again. I entered the bathroom. I slip Jake's sweatpants off, I turn around to get my jeans, but they weren't there. I then knew it was Jake. 

"Jake!", I screamed, and I heard him laugh

I slip my sweatpants back on, and walked outside of the bathroom, and see Jake with my jeans. I walked over to him, and ripped them out of his hands. I stopped my way back in to the bathroom, and constantly looked up to the door, while I changed. After I was done I walk out of the bathroom, and saw Jake leaning next to the bathroom door.

"Ready?", he asked

"Yup", I replied he headed downstairs, and so did I. We exited his house,and we entered his car.

"We never really talk about Halloween", I state while entering the car

"Because you block me out", he replies

"Are we gonna dress up?", I asked

"Do you want to?", he asked

"Yeah", I replied with exciment, I then think of all th things that I can be.

"What are you gonna be then?", he asked

"You mean we?", I asked looking at him

"It's gonna take you a lot to convince me", he states, looking at the road

I liked west indie movies, and I really like that cowboy and indian look.

"You can be a cowboy, and i'll be an indian!", I said with exciment

"I don't know", he said uncertain

"C'mon Jake!", I beg 

"We can go look for costumes now", I insist 

"I thought you had to go home", he states

"Well, this proves how badly I want us to dress up", I state

"Fine", he states turning the car.

__

We arrived at the Halloween, and I get out of the car, waiting for Jake. He did not seem as thrilled as I did. We entered the store, and the place was packed. I wandered around, and examined the strange and creepy looking decorations that the store had, and they were most often jumping spiders, or moving machines, that were dressed to look like the exorcist, or zombies. I got scared very easily, so whenever one of those things jumped or screamed so did I, and Jake was always there to laugh at my reaction. 

I soon found an indian costume, that I liked. 

"Do you think this is okay?", I say showing Jake, and He just gave it a dissaproving look, he walked around looking for a costume, and found another inidan costume for me, that was more...revealing than the one I had.

"Jake-", I was then interrupted 

"If you wear it, then I'll wear a costume with you", he grinned. All I did was groan. I looked at the costume one more time. I looked up to Jake.

"Fine, but I have to pick out your costume too", I said

"Deal", he said pecking my lips, making me smile. I look for a costume for Jake, and I found a cowboy hat, and a simple vest.

"How's this?", I say showing him, he looked at the cowboy hat, and the vest.

"Good", he smiled

"Okay the-", I trailed of because something caught my eye. 

I saw Ace with another friend picking out costumes. They were about 6 shelves away, and he clearly noticed me.

"Is everything okay?", Jake asked, noticing that I was distracted

"Y-yeah let's go buy these", I state looking up at Jake.

"Alice", he said, asking me to tell the truth

"Nothing's wrong I just saw a clown manequin, and it's creeping me out", I lie once again, all he did was chuckle. He actually bought it.

He headed to the cashier, and I was behind him. I looked back once again to see if Ace was still looking over here, and he was, and once I turned around he grinned at me. I immediately turned around, and looked back at Jake,  he was paying for the costumes. I just wanted him to hurry up. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be anyhwere near Ace. All he does is cause problems. He's the reason so many bad things happened

Jake doesn't like him, and neither do I.