Chapter 28 | Everything Will Be "Fine"

~Alice's P.O.V.~
I'm just letting my mom get in to my head. She's just probably lying...But, domestic violence. Jake has hurt me before. She couldn't have just made that up. That couldn't have been just a lucky guess...No Alice, she's just lying.I continue looking down at the floor. Perplexed, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"You can't stop me from seeing him", I state

"Alice. He will hurt you", she replies

"No he won't", I barked with anger. Remembering his promise.

"Alice, look what he's turned you into", she said pointing at me.

"He made me stronger. He made me stand up for myself", I say looking up at her
"All you ever done is be at work! And never be there for me! Ever!", I shout

"He's made me feel emotions I never felt before", I continue

"And I'm not going to stop just because you told me too", I say
She was speechless at what I said. My anger towards her grew more and more every second.

"What really pisses me off, is that you don't give him a chance.", I state, she still didn't answer

"You don't even know him, and you already judge him", I continue

"You've always been like this..Ever since Aiden, and that's just..not...fair", I state

"All I'm asking for is for you to give him a freaking chance", I say

"Your not seeing him Alice. That's my final decision",

I fist my hands, and run up to my room. Anger, Sadness, and fear were flooding my mind.
I shut the door behind me, and slowly slide down the door. I hug, and bury my face in my knees. I don't understand why she is making it so unfair. I don't undrstand why she doesn't trust me. What if the whole thing was a lie? What if he was never in prison before? You never know. I don't even know. I think back. About everything.

On how Aiden cheated. On how I thought I loved him...

is it starting all over again?

No Alice...Jake would never-

He's the bad boy Alice...
He could do anything...

I didn't want to regret saying 'I love you'. I didn't want to doubt all the promises he made. I want to trust him. I do trust him, and I don't want that to break again.
But what if he does Alice? What if he does cheat on you? Say that I was a stupid girl? Say that I must be dumb for not fighting my feelings? What if....

What if he hurts me worse than before.

All the thoughts are making me doubt everything. Fear everything. I tried to get up, and balance on my feet. My head immediately began to hurt. I wobbled over to my cabinet, and grabbed some comfortable clothes. I head to the bathroom, and lock the door behind me. I sat down on the toilet seat, and let out a sigh. I don't want to be feeling this way. It feels terrible. I feel alone. I slip my clothes off, and slip the t-shirt, and spandex on. With multiple thoughts in my head. I slowly look up And face the mirror, and see my cheeks stained with tears. I wash my face, and look up. I notice that I look terrible, emotionally. You can tell I was crying. I try to ignore how I look, and fix my hair in a bun. I place my hand on the knob, and slowly untwist it. Grateful that I was going to bed.
I swing the door open, and step out of the bathroom.

I looked up, and realized that nobody was in my room. Nobody was there in front of the door, waiting for me with a grin. Nobody was there to comfort me and say that everything was going to be "fine"

But everything is not "fine"

I drag myself to my bed, and lay down. I wrap myself with the covers, and look up at the ceiling. Feeling lonely. Feeling cold. Feeling sad. Wishing that I was wrapped around Jake's arms.
--
I hear the annoying sound, of the freaking alarm. I still felt tired. It felt like I didn't sleep at all. I let out a groan, and sat up. I looked over to see the fuzzy numbers on the alarm and slammed the snooze button. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I blinked a couple if times, and opened my eyes. I move my legs to the side of the bed, and let out a big yawn. I just kinda sat there, not doing anything at all. I felt myself drift off to sleep once more.

"Sleepy princess?", I hear a very familiar voice say, you could hear a smile in the voice.

I immediately looked up, and quickly looked to my side. I saw Jake standing there with a smile on his face.

I immediately smiled, and got up to hug him, but soon then realized what I had to tell him.
He noticed the dramatic change in my facial expressions.

He didn't say anything at all. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my hips, and kissed my head. Making me feel comfortable. I did. I felt safe in his arms.

"Im sorry for what happened last night", he said. As if he knew already

I hug him back and place my head near his chest.

"Jake I-I cant see you anymore", I stutter out. 

"My-", I get interrupted

"If I cant see you, then why am I here?", He said in a better mood. He lifted my chin up, making me look at him. I see his smile on his face and a faint smile grew on mine.

"Alice I will never stop seeing you. I love you too much.", he said and a smile crept on my face, and began to blush at the fact that he loved me.

But I heard a little voice in my mind.

You actually believe that?

I never heard that voice before. I tried to ignore it. 

"Jake, but what if my mom-", I get interrupted again

"Don't worry about it", he states. 

I don't know why, but I just smiled at the way he said it.

"O-okay", I agreed, I looked up to meet his eyes and he smiled. My immediate reaction was to look down at the floor, which I did.

He lifted up my chin like always.

"Why did you blush?", he asked, with a smile on his face

"W-when?", I ask

"When I said I loved you", he said leaning closer to my face. I began to get nervous I don't know why. I had this weird feeling in my stomach as well. He looked directly at my eyes.

"Im just not used to the word love", I reply. He just chuckled at my comment

"Well, I love you a lot", he stated, leaning closer to my face. The blood rose up to my cheeks once more.

We were just a few millimeters apart, and I just realized that my back was up against a wall. I guess it was natural for me to walk backwards.

"I love you too", I smile, he smiled back and finally leaned in, and places his lips on mine. I blushed even harder. He places his hands around my hips without breaking the kiss. After a couple of seconds I pull away, and look up to him and smile. 

"You look gorgeous", he smiled. I look down at the ground, and blush.

"Why do you always do that?", he asked. I looked up, and met his gaze once more.

"I want to look at your eyes, but you keep looking down", he said holding my chin up

"How about this, every time you do that you owe me a kiss", he said seductively 

I gave him a not so sure look

"Just to break your habit babe", he said, and immediately noticed that he called me babe

"Don't call me that", I immediately say

"What? Babe?", he said with a smile, realizing that I dont like to be called by that name.

"I don't like that name", I state with an angry look

"Your so god damn cute when your mad", he states, and I blushed

"I guess I have to call you babe more often", he said with a grin

"Jake don't", I beg. He just chuckled.

I look over at the clock and realize that I might be late to school. I try to get out of Jakes arms, but he wouldnt let me go.

"Jake c'mon", I beg, I looked up at him.

"Were not going to school today", he stated

"Why not?", I asked

"Well the halloween invitation said we had to wear costumes, or at least a mask", he said it with an annoyed face, but mine glowed with glee.