Chapter 12 | Control

~Alice's P.O.V.~

I wanted to believe that. Bella warned me to stay away. I didn't want to forgive him that easily, but at the same time I did. I looked up and meet his gaze.

"Okay", I agree

I don't know if I was going to regret it. He smiled at my decision.

"But, is it true", I ask

"What?", he said holding me closer to him

"What..she said", I say referring back at the party

"I already told you Alice", he said sounding annoyed, so I decided not to touch the subject again

"Can we go up to your bed?", he asked, and I think I knew what his intentions were

"Don't push it", I reply, he just chuckled

I look up at the clock and it was 8:15.

"Jake I need to go to school", I say hoping that he changed his mind

"Alice, I make the decisions, your not going", he said I got out of his arms when he said that. He cannot control me.

"Jake just because were together it doesn't mean you can control me", I reply in anger

He then walks up to me.

"It's cute when your mad", he said with a smile, trying to change the subject

"Stop!", I say and try to push him away but immediately cringe. I forgot that my wrist were bruised.

He immediately looked concerned. He looked down at my wrist and held them up gently.

"Where are the bandages?", he asked

"Jake no", I say. They didn't need bandages.

"Alice I told you, I make the decisions", he said. He went upstairs to look for some bandages. They were in the bathroom, but i'll let him look for them. I walk over to the couch and sat on it. I turned on the tv to see what was on, since I couldn't go to school.

I heard Jake come down the stairs and he had the bandages in his hands. He came and sat next to me. He gently held my wrist and wrapped them up. I looked up to him. How can be so sweet and caring, but at the same time so dangerous?

"You really don't have to do this", I state

"I do princess", he replied, he finished wrapping up my wrist and pulled the hoodie back down. He looked up to me and met my gaze.

He pulled me closer to him, and I began to tense up

"Don't worry princess", he chuckled at my reaction

"I'm just not used to doing this", I state

"What do you mean?", he asked

"I-I haven't been in a relationship in almost 2 years", I say while I shamefully look down at the ground, but he lifted my chin up to focus on his face, like he always does. I see him smiling.

"Everything will be fine princess", he said with a smile

"How are you so sure of it?", I ask out of curiosity

"Because I just do", he said while locking his eyes on mine. I get lost in his. I really haven't paid that much attention to it, but now I understand why many girls like Jake, for his looks. I won't lie, he was very attractive. I then snapped myself in to reality and noticed that Jake was checking me out.

"Your beautiful Alice", he said out of the blue, I then blush at the fact.

I remember Ace telling me that...Oh my god, Ace!

Would Jake still get mad if I met him? Would he still hurt me? Or Ace? How was I supposed to tell Ace? Jake then notices that I'm deep in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?", he asked

"Stuff", I say. I really didn't want to tell Jake that I would meet Ace today...or meet him at all.

"What kind of stuff", he asked I really didn't want to lie to Jake

Right when I was about to speak my phone began to ring. I was terrified who it could be. I was trying to ignore it. Deep down I had a feeling it was Ace and Jake wouldn't be happy knowing that I talked to Ace considering the fact that they don't like each other.

"Aren't you going to answer it?", asked Jake

"Uh yeah", I replied nervously,I slowly reached for my phone, and glanced at the caller ID. It was Bella, thank god. I then realized that she would not be happy knowing that I was with Jake. I look over at the clock and it was 8:39 am. School started already. I swiped to answer the call.

"Alice where are you!", she the yells immediately

I don't want to lie to her either. I don't know if I should tell her the truth. I look over at Jake, and I was assuming that he already recognized the voice because he did not seem happy. If I did lie, Jake will be mad at me. If I don't lie, Bella would be mad at me. I can't escape the situation I'm in.

"I'm at my house", I say. I kind of wasn't lying, but Jake did not seem happy with my answer.

"Alice why aren't you at school!", she yells. Once I was about to speak, Jake took the phone out of my hand.

"Because she's spending time with me, I didn't know you became her mom by the way", Jake replied sounding mad

Bella didn't answer right away.

"Look Jake, Alice doesn't like you, she doesn't like your type, sorry to spread the bad news. Didn't she tell you that? Oh! and let me remind you, didn't you give up on trying?", she replied all Jake did was chuckle

"Well, clearly you didn't get the update", he said

"W-what do you mean?", she said sounding confused

"Well how about I let Alice tell you herself", he said while handing me the phone. Oh no.

"A-Alice what is he talking about?", she asked confused. I didn't answer immediately, because I knew she would be mad at me.

"Jake and I are together..again", I reply with shyness

"Did he force you!", she said sounding extremely mad

"no", I say with shame

I can tell Bella was disappointed with me. After a couple of seconds she hanged up.

What have I done?