Chapter 3 | A new side of him

~Alice's P.O.V.~

I forced my way in to the entrance but He just simply pushed me away.

I pushed him with all my strenght, and he tumble backwards in to the locker room. I ran in to him, and we both fell on to the ground. I held both his hands down. He then grined, and flipped me over. So he was on top of me holding my hands down.

I tried to get him off me but he was chuckling at my weakness I place my feet up to his chest and kick him off me.

"Don't underestimate me", I say while getting up

I look up at the clock and it was 4:26 pm I had to be out in the field at 4:30

Jake then pushed me up against the locker. Both of my hands were up against the wall. He gave me a strange look.

My wrist began to hurt from how tight he was holding them. I started to cringe from the pain.

"Ja-Jake you're hurting me", I say

"Maybe you should think before you act", He said with a deep voice

He slowly began to get closer to my face. He was sending chills down my back.

He began to lean in. I was assuming his intentions were to kiss me, forcefully.

I kicked him in the stomach. He immediately let go of my wrist, and fell down to the floor with pain.

I began to massage my wrist. I looked down at them and they were bright purple.

"What the hell is wrong with you?", I say

I ran out of the locker room, and went to the bathroom. I decided to change there.

-

I bring my stuff out in the field, and set them out in the bleachers. I ran out in the field. I was 10 minutes late.

"Johnson, late again", said coach

At this point I gave up. Jake is never going to let me be.

I would have never thought he would go that far.

I thought he was you're typical guy that just arrives late to class, and never turns anything in.

I was wrong. He was worse than that. I saw a new side of him.

"Johnson if you keep being late, I'm going to kick you out of the team", said coach ,interrupting my thoughts

My eyes widen. This can't be happening

"Coach, bu-", I was cut off

"Coach, no it was my fault she was late", I look to my side it was Jake.

Just looking at him send chills down my back. I was kind of scared of what he can do to me know. I was just lucky back there.

Coach gave me a look.

"Go out in the field Johnson", said coach

I looked over at Jake and then left.

Why did he come back?

Why did he back me up?

-

After practice, I went to get my stuff from the beachers. I sat down, and called my mom, to tell her that she can pick me up. After a few rings she finally picked up the phone. She told me she was going to be a little late. She then hanged up. I started to feel the cold air hitting me in the face. I took out my phone and played with it to kill time.

"Hey princess", I heard Jake say

I turned around.

"Why are you here?", I ask ,still afraid that he might hurt me