Chapter 24 | Say The Words Alice...

~Alice's P.O.V.~

He pulled away from the hug, and looked down at me.

"C'mon, let's go inside", he insisted with a warm smile. I try to forget what just happened. Even though it was wonderful, I was just so felt so insecure. I looked up to him, and nod in agreement. He leads me in to his house. I walk in and feel the cold air hit me. Feeling cool. I look around the house, and was slightly larger than mine. It look really big on the outside.

"Do you live by yourself?", I ask facing Jake

"Yup", he said walking up the stairs

"C'mon", he smiled, looking over at me. I wasn't 100 percent sure what he wanted to do.

"What are we gonna do?", I ask with suspicion

"We're not doing anything bad Alice", he chuckled, answering my question

"Oh okay", I say heading towards him. He leads me in to his room, which was quiet large. I wandered around, and looked around. Examining his room. He sat down on his sofa, and looked at me with a smile on his face. As if he was amused just by looking at me.

"What?", I ask with curiosity, looking at him

"I'm just looking at you, is there anything wrong with that?", He asked

I just smiled, and walked over at sat next to him. I looked over at him, and just stared at him. Admiring every single bit of him. 

"Your so damn gorgeous", he murmured, making me blush and smile. Realizing that he was looking at me. 

"Your really make me happy", I smile. He then reaches over, and soflty strokes, and plays with my hair, that tickles me. 

"You make me happier Alice", He smiled. He places his arm around my shoulder, and pulls me close to him.

"I really wish you felt the same way I do", he said, making me feel guilty. I lay my head on his chest, and just relax.

I wanted to say something to him, but I didn't know what to say. There was nothing to say. I didn't want to say I love him, because I don't. He's hurt me before. Terribly. He deserves to feel like this Alice. If he deserves this...then how come I'm feeling guilty as well?

I feel him kiss my  head, making me feel warm inside. Making me want to kiss him back. I felt so bad not telling him what he wants to hear. It breaks me that he gets hurt. 

"I do", I reply 

"Then say the words", he replied

I was expecting him to say that. 

"Jake I just-",I trailed off, not finishing my sentence

"Just what?", he asked

I lift my head up to face him.

"I don't know how love feels like, and i'm not sure if I can trust you again, you've hurt me so many times", I say looking away

"Alice I promised you that I will never do that again", He said lifting my chin up, forcing me to look at him.

"Love is when you see the person that makes you smile, at your worst times. When you just want to look at them all day long. Love is when you can't fall asleep because your thinking about them all day long. Love is when you want to do dumb things with the person you love because you just love them so much. Love is when you constantly think of someone. When you notice every little detail of them. There so much more to love Alice", he said with a smile

"Do..I make you feel that way",I say looking at him with the biggest smile

"Yes", he smiled

I look down, and hold on to his hand. Wishing that I felt the same way. Wishing that I had those wonderful feelings inside of me, but really it feels like i'm on a roller coaster. I've had my up's and down's with Jake. Hopefully that would change. I look up, and give him a small peck on the lips. I give him a warm smile, and he smiles back.

"I love you Alice", he smiles. Him saying those words to me, made me smile so big. Just thinking of believing those words makes me feel stupid, but I actually did believe them. I believed that he actually...love me. I kept staring at him, with millions of thoughts rushing in my head. Trying to sort out my feelings for Jake. Wanting to trust him, but he just did things that...that were unforgivable

 I never considered Jake, as my boyfriend. I never really like that word. Those words sound so weird to me, and I don't like the way it sounds. I prefer to the words in a relationship. It sounds a lot more better in my mind.

I started to think about what Jake said to me. About Love.Then I realized and processed what Jake said to me. Realizing that I felt almost all of those emotions. Remembering that I couldn't go to sleep because of Jake. Remembering when I couldn't keep him off my mind. Knowing that I would always smile seeing him. Remembering that I went ditching with Jake. In order to be in a relationship you have to trust one another. Jake promised me...and when I looked in his eyes, it just felt like he was telling me the truth. It just felt like he will actually try this time, try not to hurt me, and make me smile. 

I look up to his brown eyes, that I absolutely loved so much. I held on to his hands, and he gripped on to mine. He smiled once I did look up to focus on him. Which I rarely did, because I feel like i'm just staring at him, which makes me blush. So that's what I did. I blushed. I tried my best to say the words that he wanted me to say , and after I gathered my confidence I finally did.

"I-I love you too", I smiled.