Chapter 29 | Halloween Party

~Alice's P.O.V.~
My smile made Jake smile.

"Wait, but all the costumes must be gone by now", I say

"We'll find something", he said with a faint smile

"Okay let me change then", I reply,and head to my dresser. As I did, Jake walks over to my bed, and sits down and watches me as I grab my clothes.

"What?", I ask, as I turn around with my clothes

"Your wearing spandex", he grinned. I looked down and began to blush.

"Looks like you owe me a kiss", he said, I looked up to him with red cheeks. I forgot about that whole deal.

"A-after I change", I reply. He got up, and headed over to me.

"I want that kiss now princess", He demanded with a grin. I looked up to him, and I was sure that my cheeks were flushed red.

"J-Jake we might not find any costumes though", I drifted off

I didn't want to look at his eyes, because I would just tense up, and get nervous. I looked down once more. He lifted my chin up, and made me focus on him.

"That's 2", he grinned. My back was against the dresser at this point

"It-s second nature for me to look down", I say quietly

"Well, good thing i'm here to break the habit", he smiled. He lifted his hand, and began to stroke my red cheeks. I hear him chuckle lightly at my blushing, making me smile.

"Your so innocent", he smiled.

I giggled nervously making him smile even more.

~A/N: Agh, I suck at these parts~

He leans in, and places his lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back gently. I'm really not good at kissing, probably because i've never kissed anyone like Jake before. Before Jake, I believe I only kissed someone 2 times. I just followed his lead, and moved my lips in a sync. I feel Jake place his hands around my waist, and pull me close to him. He licked my bottom lip, and I pull away. I feel the blood rush up to my cheeks once more.

I've never had a french kiss before. I find it embarrassing. I look at Jake's chest, and begin to breathe heavily and so did Jake. I look up to meet his gaze, and see his brown eyes. I smile, and place my head on his chest. I'm starting to think he knows why I pull away. He knows everything to be honest. I felt him hug me harder, and kiss my head.

"C'mon get ready", he said, tugging on my hand. Ignoring the fact that I pulled away. I looked up to him, and looked in to his eyes.

"Can we go another time?", I ask. I didn't want to go buy a costume. I just wanted to stay here with him.

"Are you sure", he smiled

"Yeah", I reply

"What made you change your mind?", He asked placing his hands, and a grin across his face. 

"Don't push it", I smiled. He just chuckled, and pecked my lips.

God, how much do I love this boy?

~Halloween NIght~

For Halloween I decided to go for a bad girl kind of look. Jake was going to pick me up around 7:30 ish. I told my mom I was going with Bella to a party. Everything was under control. I look at the clock and it was 6:37. I got up and headed to my closet to get my clothes. It was just a hoodie, a snap back, some skinny jeans and some tennis shoes. I grab the clothes, and head to the bathroom. 

I slip my clothes off, and get in to my skinny jeans. I leave my shirt on, and put the hoodie on. I put some re lip stain on my lips, and place the snapack on. My curly hair kind of helps with the look. I put on some mascara, and some earrings, and I was ready. I looked up at the mirror, and I won't lie, I looked good. I open the door, and almost had a heart attack once I saw Jake standing there.

"Oh my god you scared me", I say, I look up to him and noticed that he wasn't dressed up.

"Why aren't you dressed up?", I ask

"They said I didn't have to dress up", he grinned

"Your such a party pooper", I say annoyed

"Well, you look really good", he said seductively, I blushed at what he said. I tried my best not to look down, so I just looked at his chest. He of course notices, and lifts my chin up.

"My eyes are up here", he smiled

"I-I know", I nervously said

He just smiled at me. 

"Wh-what time is it?", I ask

"Its almost 7:30 princes", he said

"Oh, then we have to go", I say looking out towards the door. Surprised that I took so long in the bathroom.

"Okay then lets go", he said pulling on my hand.

"Wait let me get my phone, go wait for me in the car", I say, and he nods in agreement. I walk ove to my dresser, and unplug my phone with the charger. I noticed that my phone received a text message. I open it and read what it said.

Can't wait to see you at the party ;)

I didn't know what to do... 

I thought he was never going to bother me again. I was clearly wrong. So very wrong. Ace is rude, demanding, and...a lot like Jake.

The only difference is that he had blue eyes, and blonde hair. Yes, I will admit I did fall for Ace, but thats when I was in a fight with Jake. When I didn't really understand my feelings...

I regret meeting him. I didn't know how to respond, I don't know if I should even respond at all.

What if Jake finds out? 

I just put my phone in my pocket, and go downstairs.

I exit the house, and enters Jake's car. I didn't say anything, which made it pretty obvious that something wrong just happened.

"Alice?", I hear him ask

"Y-Yeah", I say facing him

"Why are you so pale?", he asked

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to lie. What if he gets mad if I tell him about Ace?

"I'm just scared to go too such a big party?", I lied. I felt really guilty, but I had a feeling he already knew it was a lie.

"Alice, how about telling me the truth?", he said in a serious tone

I was scared. But I had to tell him the truth. 

I had to stop being scared...