Chapter 30 | A Good Time

~Alice's P.O.V~

I wanted too have a good time. I didn't want to have a any problems tonight. I then remembered what Jake said. That he could do anything to me. Just thinking about this was making me blush.

"Well, you know how you said that you can do anything you want with me..", I mumble out. I glanced over at him and he had a grin plastered across his face. Hoping that he would buy it.

"Look Alice, it wont get that crazy", he insisted. I look up to him with red cheeks.

"I just-",

"I promise", he stated

I began to think of the subject more and more. Forgetting about the text. Maybe I should just forget about everything and just have a good time.

We arrived at the house and hear the music blast through the walls. We saw some people outside the house as well. It was 9:00 o'clock

I get out of the car, and look over at Jake. I began to get nervous. I haven't been in a party ever since last time. Jake walks over to me, and holds my hand. Noticing that I was nervous.

"Everything will be fine, Alice", he reassured me with smile and then pecks my cheek, making me feel a lot more better. A faint smile made its way on to my face.

We walked in to the house, and the music was extremely loud. People were dancing, drinking, laughing. The atmosphere felt great. Almost everyone was wearing costume or a mask. I felt Jake pull me on to the dance floor. I look up to his gaze, and meet his brown eyes. People were surrounding me, the music was pounding. 

"Do you know how to dance?", Asked Jake with a grin

I looked up to him and just smiled. Remembering that he was the one who taught me how to dance. The song finished, and I was extremely tired. I spotted the bar, and hoped that there was a drink without alcohol in it.

"Jake, I'm going to get a drink", I say

"Have you ever drank beer before Alice?", he said leading me over to the bar 

"Um, no", I say nervously. He just chuckled at my answer. He ordered beer, and I nervously looked at the other options. Every single drink had alcohol in it.

A little bit of beer never hurt anybody, right? I looked over at Jake and see him drink the beer. I ordered one as well. I hold the bottle in my hand, and sniffed the drink. 

"Alice, are you sure?", he smiled. 

"Y-yeah", I stuttered nervously 

I took a sip of the drink, and I felt the drink fizzle in my mouth with a weird taste. I looked at the bottle, it satisfied my thirst, but not my taste. I looked up at Jake and he was smiling at my reaction. 

"What! I never had beer before", I state. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pecked my lips. 

"You look so cute, when you try new things", he smiled

I looked up to him, and melted in his arms.  He removed his arms around me after that. I heard a couple of his friends call his name.

"Be careful", he smiled and quickly pecked my lips

He turned back around and began too talk too them. I looked around to see if there were any people I knew. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and to my surprise see Connor.

"Hi, wonderland", he smiled

"Hi!", I smiled back

"What brings you here?", I ask

"Well, Charlie", he answered

"I'm assuming Jake brought you here too", He said, I nodded in agreement.

"Drinking?", he asked pointing at the bottle in my hand.

"They didn't have anything else", I said in a shameful voice, but he just chuckled.

"Don't worry, I am too", he smiled. 

"Where is Charlie?", I ask while I take another sip from the bottle.

"She's somewhere here. All her friends kind of took her away from me", he said, making me laugh.

I then hear the DJ play my favorite song. 

"I'm gonna go dance, Okay", I state, and he just nodded

I walk over to the dance floor and just slowly began to dance on my own. I didn't realize it but I quickly drank my first bottle. I already began too feel the effects of the beer but It wasn't as dramatic as I thought. Someone came up too me and began to dance with me. It was a boy that I didn't know. He had a mask on which was probably why. I didn't really care, so I began to dance with him.

After the song finished. I walked away, and made my way to the bar. I ordered the same thing, and took a couple of sips out of the bottle. I stayed near the bar, and took out my phone. I wonder if Bella was at the party. I send her a text message inviting her over. The effects of the beer slowly began to take over my body. My vision began to get  a little blurry and my balance was slightly off. This beer must be pretty strong. I look at the time at it was already 11:46. As I was watching the time I felt arms wrapped around my hips and small kisses planted on  my neck. I smiled already knowing who it was. I turned around, and my eyes widen in shock. 

"What's the matter?", he said with a grin.

"Please leave me alone", I ask walking away from him. He held on to my hand, and pulled me close to his chest. 

"Why are you so hard to get?", he grinned

"Ace, stop", I look down but he lifted my chin. Reminding me of Jake so much. He made me focus on his eyes and instead of brown eyes, I saw blue eyes.

"You deserve so much better Alice", he smiled. I place my hands on his chest and attempt too push him away, but I was too weak.

"Why are you with him anyways? He did so many bad things to you", he stated. 

"Stop", I say with anger. His grip tighten around my waist. 

"I'm assuming he was the one who gave you those bruises", he said, and I didn't say anything. I got nervous. He pinned me up against the wall. The way Jake use too after soccer practice. He's so much like him.

"How can you be with someone who broke your heart Alice?", he said leaning closer too me. He was beginning to make me doubt Jake's promise. 

"H-he promised me", I say looking down at my shoes, but he simply lifted my chin.

"Alice your beautiful, smart, and so innocent", he said with a soft voice. Making the blood run up my cheeks. 

"Why would you be with someone reckless and heartless?", he asked

"He's trying too change", I state

"Really? What makes you think he would change for you? What makes you so sure?", he asked looking at my eyes. Making me doubt Jake.

"I-I don't know", I say shamefully

"Have't you seen him with Madi? The way he looks at her? It's completely different from the way he looks at you", he said

"W-what?", I stutter looking up to him. 

He took out his phone, and showed me a picture of Jake and Madi...Kissing. My heart broke. My feelings were shattered. I felt used. I felt cheated on. I felt useless. Everything is happening all over again. Its Aiden all over again. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Jake.

"That can't be true", I mumble. Trying to convince myself.

"I'm sorry Alice it had to be like this", he said

"But he promised", I trailed off

Tears began to form in my eyes. 

Ace pulled me in to a hug. Comforting me and I hugged back. 

"I-I don't know what to do Ace", I cried. I feel the tears rush down my cheeks.

"Everything will be fine Alice", he said

No it won't.