Chapter 44 | First Time

~Alice's P.O.V.~

The owner of this house seem'd to be rich enough to have a bar in their house, so I sat down in one of the seats as Li and I waited for the person to serve us a beer. He later then came and asked us what we wanted. I didn't know what to order so I ordered the same thing Li ordered.

"Comin up," He adressed as he went to fetch us our drinks

"I assume Austin is a big player," I say as I turn over to Li.

"A big one," He chuckles, I the tried to bring up the next question as settle as possible.

"So, what about your love life?" I ask, hoping he wouldn't reject it

"I really didn't date a lot of girls," He said, I then observed him.

"That's a lie," I smile

"No It isn't," He smiles back

I then see our drinks coming our way and I nodded thanking the waiter. I picked up the glass and took a sip from the drink I've never had before, and it was very strong.

"Let's see if you can catch up with me," I tease Li, both of us knowing he could out drink me. He just chuckles at my comment.

"Seriously, you don't look bad, it looks like you get girls easily," I say as I take another sip from my drink

"I don't look bad?" He grins.

"You know what I mean," I smile

"I haven't dated because I got cheated on," I then feel extremly guilty for even bringing the topic up.

"Li. I-I'm sorry," I say with guilt.

"Don't worry she was a slut anyways," He says with a smile, he takes another sip from his drink. I let out a sigh on how unlucky both Li and I are in relationships.

"I guess you and I aren't so different," I sigh

"Hey, let's not get down. You never answered my answer back there, You drink?" He asked holding his cup up.

"Um, not reallly. This is actually my second time," I say with heat rushing up my cheeks, he just chuckles.

"Well it's an honor to be here on your 2nd time," he smiles and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"When was your first time?" I smile

"Sophmore year. Austin invited me to the my first party, and it was crazy as hell." I just giggle imagining how it went.

"I was expecting it to be like an ordinary party, you know? Nope. We even got the cops on us." I felt my hands go up to my mouth, laughing.

"I took my first drink with this girl," He says, as he takes another sip from his drink and so did I.

"I remember we kept making each other laugh, but she was so beautiful. It was all I remembered." I then smiled, how to this day he still think that one girl was beautiful.

"I don't know if it was from all the shots I took that night, but we both got really crazy." He continues

"Then we heard that some kids were smoking weed at the back of the house, a group of people were playing 7 minutes of heaven in the basement, but we decided to dance with all the people in the dance floor and after a couple of songs. We were so drunk Alice." He chuckles. I was at the edge of my seat. I wanted to know what happened. It delighted me that to this day, that memory brings him joy.

"She then pulled me upstairs and I got thrown in a room with her." I felt nervousness grown inside of him. The thought of this made me blush, considering that I was still a virgin.

"I remeber waking up next to her, and I swear to god it was the best feelingof the world. The thought of me loosing my virginity to a girl was amazing , but I then got a call from Austin. He also got laid, but he told us to get out immediately because the cops were coming for underage dinking and drugs. Austin told me to just leave her there, so I did." I could tell his facial expression changed. He took another sip from his drink.

"We met later on at school, and she told me she didn't take it personally , but she ended up cheating on me." He sighed. I felt bad for Li, knowing how he felt. I took another sip from my drink and realized it was almost empty.

"Well, Li I'm not that girl, but hopefully we can have fun tonight," I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm pretty sure we are," he says

_

I'm pretty sure this was my 5th drink, and I knew for sure I was drunk. I was at the stage were I wanted to do everything.

"L-Li we should go dance," I state. I got out from my seat and it felt strange standing, considering I have been sitting down ever since we got here. I tugged on Li's hand, wanting to dance already. He just chuckled and followed me to the dance floor. We were surronded by many people who were having fun, but I was mainly focused on Li. The athomosphere felt amazing. I danced freely with Li, and it all just felt great. After a while I got a little tired and I assumed Li was too.

"Hey go wait for me at the bar, I'm going to the bathroom real quick," He smiles and I just nodded. I walked over to the bar and let out a sigh as I sat down where I was sitting previously. I ordered the same thing I always ordered and patiently waited for my drink. I took out my phone to see what time it was and it was already 11:58 pm. I looked up to see my drink ready. I reached out to grab it and just fiddled around with it.

"Hitting on new boy huh?" I hear someone say, and I looked to my side to see a face I didn't want to see. God, I was so drunk.

"Go away Ace," I groan as I focused on my glass of beer.

"This is how you treat me after your ex beats me up?" He said, I already heard the grin in his voice.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say starting to get annoyed

He then places his hands on my hips, immidiatly feeling uncomfortable.

"We could have been something you know." He states. My main priority right now was to get his hands off me. I would never imagine Ace and I together. Not even if my life depended on it.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice say. I felt my hand getting tugged away from Ace. I looked up to see who it was and surprisingly enough, it was Austin.

"Well, who do we have here?" I hear Ace say with a grin on his face. My eyes were still on the ground. My mind was moving slow, I didn't react on the sudden movement that just happened. I slowly lift my head only to see that I was behind Austin.

"You got a new body guard Alice?" Ace says with a sick smile.

"If you're trying to hook up with girls, your doing it the wrong way man," Austin states

"I wasn't necessaraly tring to hook up with her," Ace states, giving Austin a glare

"What the hell is going on here?" I hear someone say, I look over to the side of Ace and see Li standing there with a confused look on his face. Ace then turns around and laughs.

"Here's your lover," He laughs pointing at Li. Austin then walks up to Ace and shoves him off.

"Screw off pervert," Austin states

I then see Li walk up to me and grabs my shoulders.

"Are you okay Alice? Did he hurt you?" He asked, worried for me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine," I say as I look up to him. Austin walks back to us and I thanked him for saving me from that situation.

"What is his deal?" He asked.

"He actually thinks him and I can be a thing." I state and I hear Austin laugh.

"I see you and Li together more than I see you with him." I immidiately blush of him bringing that topic up constatntly.