An Alpha's Revenge (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

This was the worst kind of betrayal. A wolf could kill that person that dared touch his mate and Kongpob intended to do just that.

Arthit

He knew things would go bad as soon as Frame started seeing Sam. Arthit knew from the moment, the two had met it was trouble. Frame started seeking out and coming home late. Frame was only lucky that Prince Kongpob had no been able to smell the other Beta Sam on Frame. 

Arthit couldn't understand how Frame could ever be with someone else and betray his mate. Some people were so lucky and yet they did not understand how good they had it.

He shivered from the night's cold and looked outside the small barn where he lived. His bed was made of old hay and he was surrounded by chickens, horses and a small little sheep. This was his family, these were his friends. 

"Ginger. You've had more babies." Arthit whispered as the small little chicks chirped and moved to his side. For as long as he could remember his mother and father always treated him poorly. Why? Because he was a shame to them. Omegas were always low ranked and seen as nothing more than a tool to be used as baby-makers and servants. Many were used as sex slaves and taken by different clans and used as breeders to strengthen the clans only to be killed and tossed aside. 

Arthit thought of himself as lucky. Suthiluck was one of the few clans who spared the Omegas. They were given rights and respect. Yet still, many people still thought of them as low-ranked wolves. They were the weakest links and it was hard for them to heal fast. Arthit himself was yet to shift into his wolf. He was only seventeen, after all, his eighteenth birthday would be in nine short months. Then he might be lucky enough to finally escape this wretched life with his family. 

Unlike Frame who had always been lavished with gifts and treated just like a Prince, he was always made to work and felt more like a servant than a part of the family. 

"You're an Omega. We are only treating you the way that you will be treated all your life." Though it hurt him so deeply and cut through his heart and soul each time his mother would say that to him yet he knew it was true. Arthit thought of what happened today. Despite appearances, his family tried to keep and them pretending they cared and adored him it was all a lie. The only reason he had been lucky enough to attend school was because the King and Queen were always quite involved in their life because of Frame. He was homeschooled and taught the basics. 

But while others were able to attend pack gatherings he was at home cooking and cleaning. Frame called him the house elf. 

"Your short, chubby and ugly." Frame would tell him. Arthit believed it all because they were his family. But he also knew that his family was counting the days when he would turn eighteen. He had heard from his father that they would send him away. He was scared to know where. But based on what they had always told him about what he was trained to be all his life he knew that it would not be good.

While most wolves awaited the day for their mates. Arthit didn't have that. The mark that he had of his mate he knew would never appear. Instead, there was an ashen mark on his neck that burned each night. He knew that he would not live long. Wolves like him that became mateless died at a young age. No wolf without a mate lived past the age of twenty-one. Arthit knew of his fate long ago when his older brother Frame told him at thirteen years of age. He had been scared and had cried and he felt heartbroken. Why couldn't he have a mate? Why was he so unlucky. 

He had wanted comfort from his mother and father but all they had said to him was that this was because he was cursed. He had been an unwanted child and his mate had felt so unlucky to know he was an omega he had immediately killed himself. Those words still haunted him to this day. But from then on Arthit made a choice. He would not live what little time he had left like this. 

Once he could shift he would do his best to escape from Suthiluck. There were only two other Kingdoms that openly accepted Omegas the Kim Kingdom and the Jaturapoom Kingdom. He knew that it would be dangerous for him to travel by himself but he knew that it was his only hope. He would rather fight and die trying than to stay and live this life. 

The night was getting colder and as the wind picked up his little sheep Cloud went to him and snuggled close warming him up for the rest of the night. 

Kongpob

Nothing. He had spent the past week looking for Frame and his lover Sam and they had found nothing. It was as though the dirt had swallowed them whole. He was sure that they had escaped to another kingdom. Kongpob was beyond angry. Especially after realizing that both Rojnapats knew. How? After Aim did some digging through the past week they were able to find that the Rojnapats had introduced Sam to Frame. Sam was a rogue wolf. He had been part of one of the fallen Wolf Clans and had been the Beta who was second to the Alpha. When their Kingdom had fallen, it was Sam who became in charge of the wolves that had survived. They had been given asylum and mercy by the Suthiluck Clan and given shelter. This was how he was repaid? By having his mate stolen. 

Despite his father's orders Kongpob had gone to attack the wolf and what remained of his clan. But it was no surprise to anyone that they had simply moved along and left. Flooded with anger and knowing that the Rojnapats were still there Kongpob wanted to kill them. He wanted revenge for the humiliation that he had felt.

"I want them banned. Out of out clan!" Kongpob yelled at his father as soon as he returned home. His father was in his study and beside him was the young Alpha leader of the Jaturapoom Clan Forth. 

"Kongpob." His father spoke coldly while silently warning him to stop speaking.

"We have guests." His father spoke through their mind link.

"I see that this is the wrong time to be here. I'll excuse myself but King Suthiluck. What we discussed. Would you mind thinking about it?" The young Alpha King questioned.

"I gave my word to your mother and father before they died." The Young Alpha King Forth then politely wai's and leaves without any acknowledgment to Kongpob. They had never gotten along during their childhood and Kongpob knew it would not start now. 

"Kongpob."

"I want the Rojnapats out of our Clan. Frame has chosen that Rogue wolf. Then he and his family are no longer welcome in our Clan."

"I understand that you are hurt but this is not the way to handle things. The Rojnapats are-"

"The Rojnapats introduced that bastard Sam to Frame. "

"I'm sure they had no knowledge of what was going on-"

"Father!"

"Son." His father spoke raising his voice as well before calming down and sighing.

"That will not happen. The Rojnapats are valuable friends to us. A good leader knows when to show mercy and when to use force."

"That is you father and I say-"

"No I say!" His father spoke up angrily slamming his hands on his desks finally having enough. 

"Until you are the leader of this Clan, of this Kingdom; then you will make the decisions you want but until then I am the one that makes these choices. You forget that the Rojnapats not only have Frame. What would happen to their youngest son Arthit. He's a young Omega and he has no mate. Have you thought about him?" Kongpob's mind immediately went towards the youngest Rojnapat son, Arthit. Filled with rage and wanting revenge he did not say another word to his father, instead he left his father's study without a word. Seconds later he shifted back to his wolf form. Aim his second in command followed after him. 

"Kongpob. Are you sure about this?" Aim questioned as he saw Kongpob's thoughts through the pack mind link. 

"I'm more than sure about what I'm doing," Kongpob spoke up. In the back of his mind, he could already hear his father yelling at him as was Wad who was an Omega wolf himself. Still, Kongpob ignored them and sped off towards the Rojnapat mansion. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This is my first story back and I'm still not sure how long the chapters and story will be but I hope you enjoy this story.