An Alpha's Revenge (Part 14)

Kongpob

Nothing. They'd searched the entire night for Arthit and had not found him or Xia Yu Ping. Kongpob was afraid. It had rained the entire night and they would be harder to trace. He had tried several times to mind link with that mongrel but he could not sense him. Arthit never had that ability so it was impossible of him to trace him. 

"You would have no trouble tracking him had you mated with him already."

"I am not nor will I ever force something like that on him. Respect his wishes Moon. I won't tell you again." 

"Did I ever say we should force him? Had you been kind to him from the start he would be ours. But you've caused him to harbor no feelings of love towards us."

Kongpob did not reply. Now was not the time to argue with his wolf. When morning came and Kongob grew more restless. Arthit needed the tea. He would be in pain and afraid. Hurt. 

"Is it true? Is there news of the Prince?" Beam had rushed in with Kit and Rome. All three were in tears.

"Did you find anything?" Prince Korn as well as King Forth had gone out in different search parties in search for both Xia Yu Ping and Arthit, as their forest was so large it would take weeks to search the entire thing. This only made Kongpob more worried. But as he looked at the three Omegas and Forth he could not control his rage.

"Don't you dare ask about him as though you care! You cut ties with him just yesterday."

"That's not what I intended-" Beam began but Kongpob cut him off.

"Whether you intended to hurt him or not is not the problem here. But we went out because of you."  Kongpob spoke. Tears were falling down Beam, Rome, and Kit's eyes. 

"When he comes back I want you to stay away from him. You are no longer needed by his side." 

"Don't you think you're being too harsh," Byul spoke up as she walked in with her parents, Jae Ha, Ming, Wad, Aim, Bright, and Prem. 

"No. But all this would have never happened had you not stirred up trouble." Kongpob snapped at Forth. 

"I know... I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me. If anything happened to Arthit it will be your fault."

"I know..." Forth spoke quietly. 

"We caught one," Byul spoke up. 

"He was badly injured. Arthit stuck a sword in its eye. I didn't think a little lamb like him had it in him."

"Did you find-"

"No. But that rogue will talk soon." Byul spoke coldly. 

"Take me to him," Kongpob spoke. 

"Your father is already interrogating the rogue. He asked you not to be involved." Jae Ha spoke up. Kongpob ignored him and made his way towards the dungeon they had in the castle he ignored the calls of his men and Byul. By the time he arrived down at the dungeon, his mother was waiting for him. The screams of terror from the man caused his mother to flinch but she held a tight grip on his arm. 

"Go back. Or go out in search of him. You do no good here."

"I want to know why," Kongpob questioned. 

"He will be here when Arthit comes back. He will come back."

"This is all my fault I should have never taken him to Beam's... I should have never brought him here in the first place." His mother is quiet for a really long time before she sighs.