Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 10)

Arthit

He felt drained. He had spent the entire night looking after a small animal. Arthit wasn't a light sleeper and had opted to stay awake the next four hours with the skunk until it was her final feeding time. Not to mention the emotional and draining conversation that he'd had with Kongpob. The sound of the room door opened and Arthit looked up to see a sleepy Wayo. In his arms was the small baby Skunk that had kept Arthit up for most of the night and that would continue to do busy Arthit up for at least the next four weeks.

"Teacher Art..." Yo spoke up sleepily. 

"Yo set an alarm for Morning... Sweet Pea... I want to feed her." Arthit smiled at Yo, he wasn't expecting him to stay awake like him. In fact, Porshe had given them the perfect adjustment so that they would only have to feed Sweet Pea once at night. But that meant getting up quite early. Arthit was used to it by now, he didn't mind. 

"Okay. I'll teach you how to feed her. Come on." Arthit got out of bed and Yo immediately reached to take his hand so that they could walk to the kitchen together. On their way to the kitchen, they had to walk past the living room. Arthit bit the inside of his cheek when he saw how uncomfortable Kongpob looked sleeping on the couch. 

He wished that he could give the man his bedroom back. The previous night had left Arthit feeling many ways but more than that he was incredibly thankful to Kongpob and his kind words. In that moment, Arthit had believed Kongpob. It was the first time in a long time that he had trusted someone. There was pain and hurt in Kongpob's eyes as though he understood him. It was clear that he did not pity him, pity and understanding were two very different things and Arthit knew that Kongpob was understanding him not pitying him.

"Teacher Art..." Yo whispered calling out to him. Turning back to Yo, Arthit offered him a smile and they simply went into the kitchen. 

"She doesn't need to eat much we just need to give her a very small amount of milk in this syringe," Arthit explained to Yo who nodded. It didn't take them long to prepare the milk for her and Arthit showed Yo how to hold Sweet Pea in order to feed her. 

It was quick, considering she was only a few days old. She simply ate and right away went to the bathroom and fell back asleep. Arthit didn't have a child yet, at least one that was a newborn but he realized it would most definitely be something similar to having this small baby skunk but 1000 times harder. 

It was still quite early and Arthit could tell that Yo himself was still quite sleepy. 

"Yo will go put Sweet Pea back in her little cage...Yo is still sleepy." 

"Okay... we can go put her away. It's still only six am on a Sunday." Arthit said to Yo who nodded. This time, however, Yo raised his hands up so that Arthit could pick him up. Smiling gently at the child in front of him Arthit picked him up. Sweet Pea was still in Yo's arms and they simply went to the study where Kongpob had placed Sweet Pea's cage. Not because they wanted to isolate her but because they did not want to have to go in and out of Yo's room when they checked on her at night and risk the child waking up as well. 

They placed her back in her cage quickly and walked out. Arthit wanted to take Yo back to his own room but Yo clung to him.

"Yo want to sleep with Teacher Art...Please..."Yo whispered while clinging to him. Arthit smiled and gently rubbed Yo's back gently trying to soothe him. 

"Okay... come on," Arthit whispered going back to his room with Yo. He placed Yo down on the bed and the child waited for Arthit to lay down on the bed before hugging him tightly in order to go back to sleep. Arthit himself, who was feeling exhausted from last night drifted off to sleep within a few seconds. In exactly 2.5 hours he would need to get back up again to prepare breakfast and feed Sweet Pea again...