Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 15)

*Warning this chapter contains violence and suicidal themes read at your own risk*

Arthit

Arthit laughed as he swam inside the pool and Yo launched himself into his arms giggling when Arthit caught him. Both were in swim trunks and simply having a good time together. They had been living in the Suthiluck Mansion for three weeks now and so far things had been getting better.

Every day, he would make breakfast, afternoons were spent in therapy for at least an hour. With the difference now being that Mrs. Suthiluck he could no longer be his therapist, now that they were living together. She had referred him to one of her colleagues. Her name was Yihwa. She was rather young but was not afraid to ask hard questions and really challenge him to dig deep. 

The hardest topic so far was about Sirikit. The woman whom he thought was his mother. Since finding out the truth about her, Sirikit had been arrested. In fact, she had made the news for what she had done as it had been revealed she had been keeping him with her and all that she had done including murdering her own daughter which she was still denying. Because of the power of the Jaturapooms people were unable to get his name out even if they'd wanted to. Just like they had been unable to put photographs of him out. 

Even so, it had felt overwhelming to suddenly have your life out there for everyone to judge. Despite the fact that there had been many sympathetic people, others were more curious to see the face of "The Long Lost Jaturapoom heir".

In order to calm some people down a photograph of Arthit when he was a child had been released. His records had not been released and Dusit Jaturapoom had a team that was in charge of anything that happened and made sure that the website crashed within seconds and no one could access without getting a virus. 

Byul and Ming had recommended Bright and Rome for that. He had the opportunity of meeting them and was very thankful for their help. So far nothing had been leaked about him in the past couple of weeks. 

Some desperate media people were still trying to get a photo of him and had tried doing so by following Forth and Dusit. It had been a good thing after all that he had chosen to live with Kongpob and Yo. Media had gotten a bit suspicious when Forth visited him on Wednesdays. In order to avoid any speculation he had come with Byul, Ming, Jae Ha, Phana, Beam, Prem, Wad, and Bright and Rome. 

Not wanting people to speculate as to who was "The Lost Jaturapoom heir" Beam had as he put it "Nipped it in the bud". As soon as he had seen Forth he had proceeded to kiss him. In fact, had Byul not cleared her throat and told them that children were watching. Both would have continued to make out in front of everyone. 

Beam had simply walked away as though nothing had happened only to find an article written about him the next day. Doctor and Lawyer. Jaturapoom's heir's secret Romance revealed

The paparazzi had then forgotten all about him and centered themselves on harassing Beam and Forth. Beam was losing his mind and had continuously yelled at Forth as though it had been his fault. Forth had taken it in stride and it became quite obvious that he was attracted to Beam. Arthit had found the entire thing quite amusing. Forth had come up with a plan that involved he and Beam to fake date. Oddly enough Beam had agreed after the fuss that he had made. Arthit was sure that the stubborn man was also attracted to Forth. 

Then there was the Suthilucks. It had become a tradition that he, Kongpob, and Yo would join Mr. and Mrs. Suthilucl for dinner or Fridays. They would either cook together or each would bring a dish for everyone to enjoy. Saturdays were spent with Kongpob and Yo in their home, going shopping for groceries and the occasional outing to the park with Yo. Sundays were dedicated to private dinners with Dusit, and Forth Jaturapoom. Kongpob and Yo would go with him as they were his family.