Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 1)

Kongpob had won another case. After weeks and months of back and forth between both parties and some thorough investigation using their own personal investigator Prem that they were able to find the numerous affairs, the other party was having. Including children with several mistresses, that the wife was not aware of. 

Kongpob had enjoyed watching the look on that old man's face. His client had not only gotten half of his assets but had ensured the future of her own children with several trust funds that her husband had cut off in order to marry his latest conquest that was only twenty years old and a model. 

"Congratulations on your win." Knot spoke coming inside of Kongpob's office. Kongpob offered a smirk. 

"You're going out with your team?" Knot questioned. 

"I gave them my company card and told them to go out for some drinks if they liked." Kongpob said to him. 

"No sitter for Wayo huh?" Knot questioned and Kongpob shrugged. 

"I need to spend more time with him. I've been pretty busy lately and I promised him that we would watch a movie together." Kongpob told Knot who sighed and shook his head at him. 

"You spend way too much time with your son. You very rarely go out to any dinners with us. When you do, you stay at most thirty minutes then you make some excuse of the sitter having an emergency every time. Let's not talk about all your dates that everyone tries to set you up with that you stand up."

"Dating isn't for me." Kongpob tells him. 

"Your marriage ended two years ago when Wayo was three. He doesn't even miss Mary does he?" Knot questioned. The name of his ex-wife still caused him to flinch as it came with past memories of that woman. 

"What about your parents. I'm sure they won't mind taking care of him for a night." Kongpob shakes his head. He had promised himself a very long time ago that he wouldn't bother his parents with his son unless it was absolutely necessary and this was not one of those things. 

"You have to allow yourself to fall in love again. I did... after Luna died...."

"Yeah you married her twin brother." Kongpob wanted to say but he stopped himself from saying much. Despite the fact that eight years had passed since Luna had died and that Knott had been married with Arthit for five years it was clear that Knot still loved and had a special place in his heart for Luna. His long time girlfriend.

"That's not the same and you know it," Kongpob answered quietly. 

"Maybe..." Knot said to him. There was a knock on the door and then Kongpob's assistant May walked through the door. 

"Mr. Ketukaeo your husband is here with your dinner," May spoke with a kind smile. Knot nodded.

"He's waiting in the office isn't he?" 

"As he always is," May told him. 

"Sorry if he comes off as rude. Arthit is just incredibly shy." Knot tells May before walking away and towards his office which was across the hall from Kongpob's own office. Once, Knot had left May shook his head.

"Shy? His husband is a complete ice queen." May spoke rolling his eyes. Normally, Kongpob would disagree but for the past few years that he had worked with Knot and they had started their law firm together, never once had Knots husband Arthit Rojnapat, spoken a single word to him. Not a polite greeting or a smile. Not that the man owed that to anyone but there was a way in which he would look at everyone that was so... condescending. 

"Be nice," Kongpob told May who shrugged.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kongpob. Em, and I are going to join everyone else for the celebration. I've already set a reminder to let you know that you leave at exactly 6:30. Thanks for letting all of us out early."