An Alpha's Revenge (Part 2)

Arthit

The night was getting colder. Arthit had no blankets with him as he was never offered any from his parents. 

"Cloud..." He whispered softly to his sheep who snuggled closer to him and offered the warmth of her wool. Suddenly Arthit heard large angry howls that caused him to sit up in fright. He could feel the intensity of their aura and realized it was a pretty high-ranked wolf. 

"Alpha." He thought to himself. He quickly got up when he heard a large crash followed by the scream of his mother in the main house. Wolves began to howl angrily and Arthit could clearly hear the Alpha Prince Kongpob clearly.

"Where is he?" Terrified Arthit realized that the Prince was there for nothing more than revenge. He knew things would not end well. Of course, the Prince would be angry that Frame stood him up on their wedding day.

Screams continued in the mansion and the screams of the servants only scared Arthit more. He realized he had nowhere to run. He was not of age and could not shift yet. The animals around him began to get restless and he realized he had to hide. Getting up in a hurry he made his way to the side of the barn where there was a hidden underground room. He quickly removed the rug that hid the small door and opened it. 

Arthit crawled inside and pulled the rug, making sure that it would once again hide the door and in turn, it would hide him. The animals inside the barn immediately went to lay on top of the hidden door as if knowing they needed to protect him. Silently he thanked them for their kindness. 

He could hear the crash of the barn and the angry voice of the Alpha.

"Find him. Drag him out if you have to but keep him alive." Kongpob spoke up angrily. Afraid Arthit did his best to keep completely still. He could hear and feel the wolves walking around. He's shaking but tried to calm himself. Frame wasn't here, no matter what they did or how much they looked for him at the Rojnapat estate they would not find him. He heard Cloud bleat and the rest of the animals too cried out before they ran away in fear. A large crash made him gasp when a large paw went through the flooring and through the secret door. Seconds later he met the angry eyes of a black wolf that gnashed his teeth at him. 

His angry aura emitted out in waves. Gasping he struggled to breathe.

"Arthit." His name was spat out like venom from the Alpha's mouth.

"Come out." The Alpha ordered. Despite his fear, he shook his head unwilling to comply. 

"Aim." A human hand reached out to pull him out and he realized one of the wolves had shifted. A  whimper left his lips and then the Alpha Prince shifted into a human; his tan muscular body exposed. The other wolf, Aim shifted back into his wolf form. The Alpha Prince moved towards him, his face was menacing and when he moved closer to Arthit he flinched only to be picked up and carried out of the barn in the naked Alpha's arms.

Arthit's survival instincts kicked in and he began to hit the Prince.

"Let me go! Let go of me!" Glaring at him the Alpha Prince spoke up.

"If you keep hitting me I'll kill you." The look in the Alpha Prince's eyes told him he was being serious. He kept still after that, too afraid to move, and simply allowed himself to be carried by the other man towards the main courtyard of the Rojnapat estate. His parents and several of their servants were on their knees looking afraid and in tears. 

"Please Prince Kongpob. We had no idea our son Frame would run off like that." His mother spoke in tears. This was the first time Arthit saw genuine fear in his mother's eyes. 

"You introduced him to that bastard!" The Prince yelled angrily. 

"Only because we were acquainted with his parents. We wanted to show him our support in his time of need." His father spoke up. He had tears in his eyes and the man that Arthit had always feared seemed to have evaporated in front of his eyes.