Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 14)

Arthit

Arthit had woken up that next morning feeling extremely lost. Since finding out that he was not Sirikit's son but someone that was taken from his family, the Jaturapooms. Arthit felt extremely confused at what the outside world would want from him. What would his family want from him? Part of him feared that both Dusit and Forth would hate him. 

He had spent the entire previous day locked up in the guest room clinging on to Kongpob and Yo; occupying his mind with only them. Arthit knew it wasn't healthy. Just like he knew that he couldn't hide and avoid it forever. 

"Love..." Arthit smiled as he heard Kongpob whisper in his ear. Despite the fact that they were not together it made Arthit smile to know that Kongpob loved him. He snuggled closer to the man not wanting to leave his arms. A soft kiss was pressed to his cheek that made Arthit smile once more.

"Daddy... Teacher Art! Yo is done with his bath!" Yo announced from the bathroom. Arthit opened his eyes and looked at Kongpob who offered him a kind smile. Arthit reached out to caress Kongpob's cheek. They had told one another they loved each other, yet at the same time, Kongpob was keeping his promise to wait. Arthit was glad, and for now, he wasn't thinking too much about it or seeing it as more than a comfort from a person who truly cared for and loved him. Because that was what Kongpob was; a person that cared for him and loved him. 

"Kong..." 

"2" (Eskimo kiss) Arthit smiled as Kongpob's nose gently brushed against his. He couldn't help the flutters that he felt in his heart.

"We need to get up..." Kongpob whispered to him. Arthit nodded yet he stayed in the same position that they were in. Kongpob smiled at him gently caressing his cheek.

"Things will be okay..."

"I don't want you to leave..." Arthit whispered.

"It will only be for today. We need to grab a few things from home and I need to see if I can send someone to fix the damages of our house." Arthit's heart clenched and he couldn't help the guilty feeling that came with it.

"Don't worry about it okay," Kongpob spoke knowingly.

"Where are we going to live? I can't go back there... and I don't want to stay here..." Silently Arthit was asking if he would be left there on his own. He knew that Kongpob would not want to stay in this mansion and despite the fact that he knew that Forth and Dusit Jaturapoom were biologically his family, he didn't know how he would feel to live with them on his own. 

"You can do what you want Arthit. I won't force you to stay here. You can go with Ming and Byul... I think Yo and I will move in with my mother. There's a pool house there so we'll have our own space. You're welcome to come with us and this isn't me telling you that you're a burden to us because I would gladly have you with us for as long as I could. This is me giving you choices." Kongpob tells him gently. They sit on the bed and soon Yo comes out wrapped in a small little bathrobe and a pout on his face. On his head was a large towel wrapped around him messily.

"Is Yo not important! Why did Daddy and Teacher Art not come to help Yo!" 

"Sorry Buddy. Arthit and I are having an important conversation." Kongpob spoke up while Yo climbed on to the bed. Arthit offered him a smile and chuckled as he took the towel from Yo's head and began to gently dry his hair.

"Daddy... When are we going home?" Yo questioned. That in itself brought more guilt to Arthit. 

"We need to fix some things first. We might stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a while."

"Teacher Art is coming with us, right? Yo needs to have Teacher Art with him." Arthit smiled at Yo who clings on to him and hugs him. Arthit knows that Kongpob would never ask anything of him, he's too much of a gentleman and far too selfless to ask him to stay with them. Arthit likes that about him. Then there is Yo. Who is innocent and unafraid to say his wants and be a little selfish, for that Arthit is also thankful. Not only does it make him feel wanted but needed.