Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 20) Extra

Kongpob

Kongpob's heart was racing as he heard the music start. He was waiting at the end of the aisle for Arthit. Just one month after he had proposed the two had decided to get married. Thanks to Byul, May, Emma, and Boonsri, the wedding preparations had gone smoothly. Both Kongpob and Arthit had agreed that what they wanted for their wedding was something simple and small. Something that felt intimate and that would only have their friends and family with them. 

Looking at the crowd Kongpob smiled as he saw his mother, father, and sisters Ema and Boonsri, Ming, Kit, Beam, Forth, Wad, Prem, Em, Byul, Jae Ha, Phana and May, There were a few more people that worked for them in their law firm as well as a few other relatives from either side. Arthit's friends from Paris were there like Xia Yu Ping and Ella, a girl named Emily and a few others that Kongpob was yet to properly meet. There was of course a few of Yo's friends like Nate and her parents Two and Wish as well. 

The music began and Nate walked in first as she was the flower girl. Her parents were all smiles and soon Yo was walking down the aisle with the rings. Seconds later Arthit finally walked out with his father at his side. Kongpob's breath caught in his throat as he looked at Arthit. He was in a white tuxedo the smile on his face and the pink hue on his cheeks made Arthit look more ethereal. 

No matter how much time passed in Kongpob's eyes Arthit would always be an angelic person. Kongpob's palms began to sweat as he looked at the beautiful man slowly approach him and when Arthit was finally at his side his father gave Arthit's hand to him.

"I told you before that when you asked for my blessing I would give it to you." Dusit began.

"I have no doubt in my mind that if there ever was anyone that could make my son the happiest it is you. So be happy together." Dusit tells them. Arthit is looking back at Kongpob with a smile as he silently mouths the number eight (I love you) at Kongpob. They still use this love language from time to time in moments such as these. Kongpob has the urge to kiss Arthit but holds himself back knowing well that it's not the right time yet. 

The priest in front of them offers a smile to them before he begins. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two souls in holy matrimony. Before we begin I have to ask if there is anyone who objects. Speak now or forever hold your peace." When the priest was met with silence he smiled. 

"Now. The grooms have chosen to write their own wedding vows." The priest looked at Kongpob who took a deep breath as he held on to Arthit's hand and spoke.

"Arthit, my love. I've said these words before to you and I mean it when I say that you are the love of my life. Never in my life have I ever met someone like you that I admired as much as I admire you. You're one of a kind and every single day I thank the universe for bringing you to me. I'm so grateful that you chose to love me. I'm grateful that you love our son so unconditionally. You've brought a different kind of joy in my life and in Yo's that I did not know we were missing. You made our family complete and our lives happier. I love getting up in the morning to see you beside me and I'm happy to go to sleep with you in my arms. I want to spend the rest of our lives together and I hope to live every day with you as happy as we have been so far. I love you." Kongpob places the ring on Arthit's finger.  Arthit is fighting back tears as he looks back at him with a look of love as he begins to speak. 

"Kong. I have a lot to say to you. A lot that I have to thank you for. When we met I was in one of the darkest moments of my life. I never dreamed of love or someone falling in love with me. I stopped believing in myself or that I could be happy, or that someday I would have a child as wonderful as Yo. Then I met you. That is when I learned that I was capable of loving and being loved. I learned that I could dream of a family and children. There are many things that you taught me. But more than anything, what I love is how selfless you have been with your love towards me. You allowed me to go so that I could find myself and come back to you. Your love taught me what it really was like to be loved by someone and how amazing it is to have people that love and care for you. I love you so much and I hope that we can continue to love one another and grow old together and love each other beyond our lifetime." Arthit then places the ring on Kongpob's finger.