An Alpha's Revenge (Part 1)

Kongpob

The ceremony was ready. The church had been decorated just as his Beta mate Frame had wanted. With beautiful gold and flowers, so rare and beautiful Kongpob had gone out of his way to pick them himself just for his mate Frame. Ever since they were young the two had been inseparable. As soon as Kongpob had laid eyes on him he had known that Frame was his mate. 

It was decided when Frame was five years old that they would be engaged and today on Frame's eighteenth birthday they would get married. Kongpob himself was already twenty-four years old and he had been waiting for a long time for his mate to be of age so that they could finally be married. Frame was his happiness and despite how spoiled and bratty he always was Kongpob loved him blindly. Mate was everything. He looked around the church to see many friends and family. The King and Queen of Suthiluck, his parents, were there watching. The Rojnapats were also there with their youngest son Arthit who was seventeen years old. He was only a few months younger than Frame, exactly nine months. Kongpob didn't know much about him and he rarely saw him. The Rojnapats were overprotective of their youngest and he was only seen beside them on handful of occasions. Why wouldn't they be overprotective when Arthit was a mateless Omega. 

"He's not here yet, it's been over an hour." The Priest spoke up. Kongpob turned to look at the man and glared. The Priest who was a Beta cowered in front of the young Alpha wolf. 

"We've booked the church exclusively for us. Why is there a problem?" Kongpob questioned the man. He kept telling himself that Frame was as always running late and tried his best not to worry too much. 

"Prince Suthiluck I-"

"If you say another word I will end your life." He snapped. Kongpob was known for having a rather bad temper, yet he was still a fair man. But when it came to his mate, if anyone dared talk bad about him, Kongpob would not forgive them. 

"Kongpob!" His best friend and best man, Aim spoke running to him. The look in his eyes was that of worry and Kongpob was alarmed. Had something happened? Where was his mate Frame?

"Aim" Before he could say anything more Kongpob was grabbed by Aim and led out of the main hall. Seconds later both the King and Queen and Frame's parents followed them out. 

"Where is he?" Kongpob questioned. There was an unreadable expression on Aim's face but he slowly took out an envelope.

"This was left in Frame's chambers. I didn't dare read it because it wasn't meant for my eyes." Kongpob is already snatching the letter off Aim's hands before he ends what he was about to say. He rips open the envelope and the words that he reads immediately makes him feel anger. 

Kongpob. I'm sorry. But I can no longer pretend. I can't go through with this wedding. I've met someone that I love, his name is Sam. He is my true mate.  Don't look for me because you won't ever find me. 

Clenching his fists in anger and feeling utterly heartbroken he turned to look at the Rojnapats. Without a word, he tossed the letter at their feet and turned to his parents. Howling in anger he quickly shifted into his Alpha wolf form. 

Growls of anger were heard by Kongpob causing the entire clan to go into a frenzy of chaos. In that moment, the entire pack knew what happened to their future alpha. There was rage and anger that flowed through the pack and almost immediately Aim, Wad, Tew, Bright, Prem, and Knot followed after him ready to follow him. He wanted to kill this Sam and he would drag his mate back to him and kill him for this betrayal. 

More than sadness and heartbreak he was angry. How could Frame his mate do this to him? He was the next high Alpha. The Prince of Suthiluck Kingdom. More than that, they were mates. Alpha's, and Beta's were known for taking lovers before meeting their mates, it wasn't uncommon but they were never known for leaving their mates for another wolf.